Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Adults wear looney toons/ disney character apparel
People are rude to wait staff, phone personnel or other service employees unnecissarily
People do not push their chairs in, wipe their feet, cover their mouths, or wash their hands

So, what are your peeves? Just for funsies, please ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Replies (101-103):
LindaKNor
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Hmmm... I am not thrilled when people say, "done did it already;" and instead of saying a Coke or soda, they say "Coke coler." I moved to the South from the West Coast and have had a hard time adjusting to the "Southern Speak." As far as actions go, not closing drawers and putting empty containers back in the cupboard or on the counter instead of throwing them in the trash.

frustrated

laciD
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Hahaha I'm in GA we call everything coke. Soda or pop sound very out of place around here.

Quoting LindaKNor:

Hmmm... I am not thrilled when people say, "done did it already;" and instead of saying a Coke or soda, they say "Coke coler." I moved to the South from the West Coast and have had a hard time adjusting to the "Southern Speak." As far as actions go, not closing drawers and putting empty containers back in the cupboard or on the counter instead of throwing them in the trash.

frustrated

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesGirl
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:25 PM
My gran always saus raicnch for wrench and deesh for dish. Oh and warsh for wash. Drives me insane

Quoting LindaKNor:

frustrated

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN