Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Adults wear looney toons/ disney character apparel
People are rude to wait staff, phone personnel or other service employees unnecissarily
People do not push their chairs in, wipe their feet, cover their mouths, or wash their hands

So, what are your peeves? Just for funsies, please ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Replies (51-60):
AmesGirl
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Why do you care?

Quoting cutebaby06:

No kidding!!!!!!!!!! So tell me OP, what kind of clothes meet your approvel, jsut so I know. Can I wear a white t shirt with a coc-cola logo or is against your rules too?

Quoting cherrywaves21:

So when you become an adult you magically are supposed to hate thugs from your childhood? That's a shame you're sad and lame. I will continue to wear my Minnie mouse and Tinkerbell pajama bottoms.

I don't really have pet peeves. Just people talking on their cells when ordering food or needing to be waited on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutebaby06
by Monica on May. 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Well it seems like you have an issue with what people wear, so I figured I'd better get your approval, and what is it about people wearing charcter shirts that bothers you so much?

Quoting AmesGirl:

Why do you care?

Quoting cutebaby06:

No kidding!!!!!!!!!! So tell me OP, what kind of clothes meet your approvel, jsut so I know. Can I wear a white t shirt with a coc-cola logo or is against your rules too?

Quoting cherrywaves21:

So when you become an adult you magically are supposed to hate thugs from your childhood? That's a shame you're sad and lame. I will continue to wear my Minnie mouse and Tinkerbell pajama bottoms.

I don't really have pet peeves. Just people talking on their cells when ordering food or needing to be waited on.

couponluv72
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:08 PM

i feel dizzy

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on May. 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM

people being late

PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM
I guess my Stitch t's are what she's talking about. Hello Kitty is totally ok, so that leaves me a few cute t's, other than ball park t's with my boys names all over them, or "Coach Mom"

Quoting AmesGirl:

Its not Disney or Looney tunes, you're good.

Quoting kristyann:

My favorite T, and I wear it all the time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boysrablessing
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM
This for sure!

Quoting huntersmama711:

I hate when people leave cabinet doors open

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:11 PM
I have a Tinkerbell shirt I wear to bed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:12 PM

i hate when people don't refill my water pitcher in the fridge after they emptied it

i hate bandwagons

kansasmom1978
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:12 PM

When someone leaves cabinet doors hanging open, People who don't hold doors for the people behind them. People who stare at my son with autism with out so much as an ounce of a brain.

RobinBright
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Denim shirts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)