Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Theatre moms...what do I need in a back-stage kit??

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM
  • 2 Replies

omehow I ended up as the backstage/costuming mom for the play my daughter is in.

They are doing Fiddler on the Roof....so all of the girls wear scarves on their heads and many have  shawls.

I already have bobby pins and safety pins.  They have to bring their own make-up (no sharing allowed).

What else should I grab for a 'kit'??

by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Lucky2haveLiam
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:17 PM

super glue, heals break at the damndest times. I'm not a theatre mom but I was in drama from 6-12grade. Other than that as long as you have bobby pins and saftey pins I can't really think of anything else, our stage moms carried make up but we were allowed to share...oh also double stick tape or easy on velcro and sore throat lozanges...

TableforSeven
by Judy on May. 3, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Thanks!
Didn't think of glue....we have some already.  Same with the lozenges.....DD has tape in her bag already. 

Quoting Lucky2haveLiam:

super glue, heals break at the damndest times. I'm not a theatre mom but I was in drama from 6-12grade. Other than that as long as you have bobby pins and saftey pins I can't really think of anything else, our stage moms carried make up but we were allowed to share...oh also double stick tape or easy on velcro and sore throat lozanges...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)