Meet CafeMom's Featured Mom: singlemom1208
CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
I guess I have a defining moment every day. For example this morning on our way to daycare, my son was telling me about the planets and how some of them have rings. I was amazed to hear this out of a 3 year old
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
I most frequent newcomers and confessions.
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
What I like most is all the different types of parents. There are so many ways to raise a child and it's neat to learn how other mamas do it. I've also learned about different lifestyles since joining.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
In my spare time I like to veg out in front of the tv. Lol
5. What are your favorites:
Book: A Child called "It" and A Brave New World. They're both great books!
Movie: Forrest Gump
Song: American Pie
Travel: Anywhere there is a beach
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
I really look up to Angelina Jolie. I'd love to spend the day in her house and see how she does it.
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
My advice to first time moms would be not to sweat the small stuff. None of us are perfect and love your children unconditionally.
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
When I was a child I wanted to run away with the circus, be a clown and marry a trapeze artist. I am a funeral director now.
Now answer her question for YOU:
How can I keep my child from having tantrums in the store??