Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you think this haircut will look good on me? UPDATE: I did it!

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:53 PM
  • 26 Replies

So first, a photo of the hair cut I want. this is not me, this chick is much prettier:

It's a long-ish graduated bob, with fringe. I think I want my bob slightly shorter, but still basically the same as this. I am just so tired of long hair, and I know I can't pull off a boy cut. I'm just worried a graduated bob won't work with my face. What do you all think?

Update: I finally got the balls and did it! I LOVE it! Photos will be up tomorrow, as right now my hair is covered in dye.

And here are a couple photos of me:

by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crispysmom
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:54 PM
I think it will look great on you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Flovely on May. 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Looks like you to me ;)

PinkyPan
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Yes, I think this cut would look great on you!

nicole6870
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:58 PM
I think it would look great on you. And no offense to the other chick (especially if you know her personally) but I think you're prettier!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM

It would be SUPER CUTE (HELLO CHECKBONES!) but if you're used to having the ability to put your hair up, it may drive you BATTY. I cut 9 inches off mine, and can't put it up, and HATE it. 

Dollyrot
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Thank you. it's just a photo I found online when searching for photos of the cuut. Most women I've seen with this cut have very small, pixyish features, so I was looking for photos of women who have larger features (since mine are large as well), and came across this one. I think she's gorgeous, so that's a super big compliment.

Quoting nicole6870:

I think it would look great on you. And no offense to the other chick (especially if you know her personally) but I think you're prettier!

stockuponlove
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:06 PM
I think you would be a sexy beach with it! Do it do it do it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chasinrainbows
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Yes, you can pull it off. Go for it!

BeAmour
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Dude! That'll fit you perfectly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dollyrot
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I wear my hair up every day. When I try to wear it down, i get so hot and end up putting it back up. That's a big reason why I want to cut it. To be able to wear it down. Plus, I figure I can always do little pig tails if I relly feel the urge.

Quoting Apollos82:

It would be SUPER CUTE (HELLO CHECKBONES!) but if you're used to having the ability to put your hair up, it may drive you BATTY. I cut 9 inches off mine, and can't put it up, and HATE it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)