Do you ever wonder (cause i do)..
I know there are answers to some of these but I don't think they are good enough so I still ponder...and I usually have these random thoughts in the middle of the night...lol
1. Why do pantyhose have washing instructions on them.....I have yet to wear a pair without running them thus throwing them out....
2. Why is there brail on Drive up ATMS??....and before you say people can walk up to them is it really safe to have blind people walking where people drive??
3. Who came up with the idea for tampons and how did that sales pitch go??
4. Why is Kansas pronounced "CAN-SASS", but Arkansas is pronounced "R-CAN-SAW"
5.Why do people say "Cold as Hell"?? Isn't Hell hot?
6.What do other mammals do during "that time of a month"?
7. Who decided what color traffic lights would be?
8. How come you don't get a refund from your insurance company at the end of the year??? If you don't use it shouldn't you get the money back...
9. Why do they price tags at the 99cent store?
10. Why do people try to act in porns??...no one is watching it for the acting
11. Will the ever run out of social security numbers??
12. Why does the doctor ask you what is wrong after you have already told the nurse and you saw her write it down in the chart?
13. Why can't doctors write neatly?
14. Why do people call your house and ask if you are home?
15. Why is it ok to walk around in a bikini but not in your bra and panties?
16. Why do cops ask you if you know they pulled you over? If they don't know what I was doing I sure as hell am not going to tell them
17. Why do dentist talk to you while they are working on your teeth?
18. Why to gynecologist apologize so much during exams???...if it was going to be pleasant it would be called a date....
19. Why do people go on the Maury show to hear their SOs confession?
20. Is there any subject they won't make a reality show about? Seriously I don't want to watch real people anymore....give me a good sit-com please...