Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Open! Open! I Just Had To Share!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Just how to share "Lily" my DDs bunny.  Had a bunny post a few weeks ago & she is such a good bunny.  I didn't think I would actually love a bunny but dang she's so cute!  And I thought she'd be harder to take care of, my DD is doing an amazing job w/o much help from me:)

She's already using her litter box most of the time, she is constantly following my DD around.  And when she isn't following Summer she is curled up on my DDs lap or laying in her arms.

She is so sweet!  She was actually kissing me today (I'm sure it was just cause I tasted good or something, lol) & her tongue felt soft.  Yup I was suprised, don't know why.

Anyway, I'm done rambling.  Just had to share Lily:)

by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
ForeverMommy08
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Wish I could have a bunny. But I have a beagle (Those do NOT mix) and a german shepard husky mix (would kill it trying to play) and a cat (that would prob hide for the rest of his life lol)

CABZS
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM

That is pretty weird:(

I'm hoping when my SIL comes to visit she will be ok, I know she had some issues w/bunnies when she was a kid.

I mean he doesn't hop all over the furniture & her cage is in the laundry room & she doesn't go on the beds or anything so hopefully all will be okay.

Quoting .Pagan.:

yeah i don't know why it does that but i noticed it first in middle school. my science teacher had baby bunnies and we could play with them which i did often and then when they got older i began to have very very irritated eyes when i would touch them. my FIL has rabbits and the same thing. even things like angora sweaters mess with me. my allergies have always been odd though. i developed an allergy to potatoes but only when i was pregnant with my son..it went away two months after i had him.

Quoting CABZS:

That is weird:(

Is it all bunnies?

Quoting .Pagan.:

that's neat :) i wish i could get one but i become allergic to them once they hit adulthood :(

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM
adorable

twoblues
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM
She's so cute, I'd love her too!
momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Quoting .Pagan.:

It is probably because the baby bunnies aren't sexually mature and are not putting off the dander, yet. Once they mature, they put out a lot of dander and I am betting that is what you are allergic to.
cherib82
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM

aww she is cute

.Pagan.
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM

yeah i figured it was a change in something to do with the hormones.

Quoting momtoBrenna:

Quoting .Pagan.:

It is probably because the baby bunnies aren't sexually mature and are not putting off the dander, yet. Once they mature, they put out a lot of dander and I am betting that is what you are allergic to.

jaytee
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Adorable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Quoting .Pagan.:

I am allergic to the dander too the Netherlands Dwarf bunnies bother me the most. I am also allergic to guinea pigs and cats. I love them all, lol.
Evonavich
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Wow, when I had a bunny it was evil! Horrible horrible lil runt it was.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)