Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm bawling my eyes out right now

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:14 AM
  • 83 Replies

A couple years ago I was on youtube looking at videos people put on there to memorialize their deceased loved ones when I came across a video of a six-month-old baby girl.  Ever since then I think of this baby pretty much every day and it makes me cry every time.

This baby was six-months-old when she died.  The pictures show her bruised from head to toe of old and new bruises.  She had bite marks and scratches on her body.  She was raped.  And she died when her father and uncle threw her to the ceiling and let her slam to the ground.  All of this was done to her by her mom, dad and an uncle.  She also lived with her grandmother and another uncle who knew it was going on and didn't do anything about it.

I can't believe that anyone would ever do this to a child.  My heart breaks for that beautiful baby girl that she had to endure that pain for six months, and it makes me want to go to wherever her parents are at and just beat the crap out of them.

If anyone wants to see the video, it's on youtube and just type in Baby Briana Lopez.

by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Whisper85
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't be able to watch it. My heart is breaking for that poor baby just reading about it :((
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:17 AM

oh god, how horrible. 

pinkanfgrl
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:18 AM
This

Quoting Whisper85:

I wouldn't be able to watch it. My heart is breaking for that poor baby just reading about it :((
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CookieCovers
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I have seen it and it was heart breaking its very hard to watch and so sad that anyone can do this to a sweet and innocent baby is beyond me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Brianna on May. 4, 2012 at 1:19 AM
I've heard about her a few times. It is very sad. One of my friends, friends daughter died from being abused. A group had made a video to tell her story, they had links to other videos they had and I couldn't believe how many there where its so so sad. Those poor children do not deserve to be treated like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CookieCovers
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:19 AM
That was a few years ago right
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_cullum
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:19 AM
I remember that baby. It was horrible what she went through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:19 AM
There is this video that I saw and cry everytime I see it. It's of a little girl. I think she was about three wheb she died. Her mom and stepdad abused her so much that both her legs were broken and she had bruises and other injuries to her body. Then one dad her stepdad kicked her in the head and killed her instantly. Her family tried taking custody over her. Her dad was in Iraq at the time and when he came home on leave he had to bury her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jess80
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:20 AM
I remember that story, it's horrifying :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:21 AM
I saw a post about her before a long time ago. I hope she is a better place now being cared for, and loved the way she deserves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)