Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ok so the other day I was doing my usual 4 mile walk at the park and I noticed an older man with what am guessing is his grandchild, idk, it could be his son, but whatever, I had seen them there before. So I am there walking and after a while I noticed the older man with the child by a tree, now, I have seen them by the tree before, like other days before but I never really paid attention to what they were doing. This time I was walking by the damn tree and I see, the lil boy is standing infront of the tree holding his wee wee and peeing on the tree, with this man right next to him...... and I was like WTF? Now I know there are emergencies, especially when you have young kids... but this is not the first time that I have seen this man and the child doing this I realized .... and I was confused, I would never ever, unless it was an emidiate emergency allow my son to pull himself out and pee in public, that is just me, but I have seen this before, my DH and I were at the beach once with his counsins and there was a lil boy about 4 that needed to go and he just pulled it out and went on the sand, I had the same reaction then... but understood because we were on the beach and there was no bathroom... but he could have gone behind a damn bush... but no.

And am wondering, is that normal? I am Cuban, and sometimes mothers see nothing wrong with this,... but I do and I was wondering if you guys think its normal, or ok, or just plain wrong.

"Don't underestimate persons with autism, try to understand"

http://ariasautism-livingwithautism.blogspot.com/

by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Replies (71-71):
cowgirlsmommy
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM

That's disgusting and one reason I don't take my girls to public parks anymore.  Even when there are restrooms available (always are in parks here), every turn I take I see another parent letting their boy pee wherever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)