Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Christians Who Feel Persecuted In America...

Posted by   + Show Post

...are like millionaires who feel poor because they are no longer billionaires.

America is filled with laws and customs steeped in Christian tradition.

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Replies (61-64):
pcsainco
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Quoting sha_lyn68:

Jeremiah 10 

Quoting pcsainco:

If you know, I would love to know where this is in the Bible. I've never heard that!

Quoting sha_lyn68:

Quoting rgba:

You can call a Christmas tree a "holiday tree" at the Capitol, but we still know what it is.

(For the record, I quite enjoy Christmas trees, so the little hypocrite in me doesn't care...)

There's nothing Christian about a Christmas tree. It is a pre-Christian Germanic tradition. The bible actually forbids the cutting of a tree and adorning it.

Thanks!

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on May. 4, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Not in the United States maybe, but it does happen in other parts of the world.

Quoting Piskie:

That happens to all religions to q small extend.

I've yet to see a christian shot, attacked, or been physically abused in public just for being christian.

Quoting chalisa0:

Persecuted?  I personally, have never heard any Christians use that word.  Bashed, put-down, derided, heckled, sneered, scorned, mocked, scoffed-YES. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
new2this09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting .Sugaree.:

That's bc they over step their religious freedom when they force it on someone else (their children) and cause harm.

Quoting snowpeasmom:

There have been christain groups accused of being cults and have been thrown in prision, had their children taken from them etc. This was 50 years ago but it still happen in Christian America...

Veteran: Someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

We have turned into a no balls, please everyone, PC country and that will lead to our fall eventually.

new2this09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)