Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are you doing today?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:58 AM
  • 33 Replies

What are you doing to get your SWEAT on today?

I just finished a 30 minute workout and then SPIN class and OMFG spin class killed me today. We had a sub, and she's a boot camp instructor.. she was running around the room yelling and stomping and being insane! It was crazy but I burned over 1,000 calories so I'm okay with that!!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gum.drop
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Nothing today!!! My arms are burnt from yesterday lol... Maybe maybe some cardio tonight, but I h e my end of term paper due Monday sooooo I'll probably be getting my brain sweat on ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jadsmummy

I am going to be pregnant and breastfeed LOL that's a workout there and I can do it from the sofa ;)

gum.drop
1000 calories is A LOT! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
1 mom liked this

Quoting gum.drop:

Nothing today!!! My arms are burnt from yesterday lol... Maybe maybe some cardio tonight, but I h e my end of term paper due Monday sooooo I'll probably be getting my brain sweat on ;)

Brain sweat is good!

My workout buddy text me this morning and said:

"I think I over did it at the gym yesterday, it hurts when I cough or sneeze."

My response was:

"GOOD! That means you actually worked out! Now get your ass to the gym!"

lol

randomosityblog
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Quoting gum.drop:

I'm going to be getting my body bugg subscription again, just for a month or two, just so I can see exactly how many calories I burn. My spin instructor said you can burn up to 1,600 in an hour but I'm thinking I burn more like 1,200. We will see. :)

starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Takin the kids fishing! There's a spot here we can reverse our truck into and fish from the bed of the pick up...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gum.drop
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Whats body bugg?

Quoting randomosityblog:

Quoting gum.drop:

I'm going to be getting my body bugg subscription again, just for a month or two, just so I can see exactly how many calories I burn. My spin instructor said you can burn up to 1,600 in an hour but I'm thinking I burn more like 1,200. We will see. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Ugh I just found out it's $80 so maybe not. Boo. :(

randomosityblog
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:03 PM

It's something that tracks your calories, I used to have a subscription online and it was only $20 for 6 months but I just checked and now it's $80 for 6 months! UGH!

It's an armband.. you plug in your details and it tracks heart rate, calories, etc. It's awesome. The armband itself is like $200 I think but the subscription is what you need to be able to track everything. :(

Quoting gum.drop:

Whats body bugg?

Quoting randomosityblog:

Quoting gum.drop:

cowboygal
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Stay one step ahead of my 6 and 8 yr old. They have no school due to flooding. 8 year old in a mood today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)