Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

loosing a child should be followed by jail time

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM
  • 73 Replies
I can't stand seeing or hearing about a missing child not including kidnapping that's bad but not what I mean for this if you are doing your job as a parent there is NO excuse for loosing a child yes they wander off but not if your watching them escaped from door locks out their reach or with a key slot on the inside invest in one I think if you loose your child that should be charged and go to jail its a parents job to watch their kids this brought on by watching the news sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Winchester
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:14 PM
19 moms liked this

Holy run-on sentence.

*LOSE, LOSE, LOSE

ShellGardner
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Huh. Because your perfect?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acaisha
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:15 PM
11 moms liked this

yes, thats what we need.. thousands of children torn from their parents and put into foster care, parents in jail where they pose no risk to letting other peoples children wander off... all at the tax payers expense... all for making an honest mistake.

sounds like a plan.

Tea4Tas
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh Oh-I turn my kids loose every morning to go to school...it's O.K. they return home.

I have never lost them though.  We hired armed guards to preven them from escaping.

LucyMom08
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM
*LOSE!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acaisha
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this

we could just send idiots to jail instead...

btw.. do you like the color orange and one piece clothing?

lifehappy
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Eh, I'm not a fan of this post, lol (it made me out of breath!), but she has a bit of a point. And it has nothing to do with being "perfect". Accountability, as a parent, is kind of important, dontcha think?

Quoting ShellGardner:

Huh. Because your perfect?

kmjmlj
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Oh didn't realize I did that and I don't care about run on sentences on here but they found the kid the mother said it was her fault she was told to stay in the yard and didn't she's only 4
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Homeschoolmom99
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

When you have a non verbal child with autism who wanders and seems to be a mini Houdini and gets out of the house or takes off in the mall despite your best efforts and your just grateful to have them back having a lock-down state where now I am sent to jail is silly and absurd! We are not communist women!

tiffstud
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Oh. This isn't what I though. I took the title as like, a child dying. Obviously baby Corey is on my mind alot today. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN