Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

loosing a child should be followed by jail time

Posted by   + Show Post
I can't stand seeing or hearing about a missing child not including kidnapping that's bad but not what I mean for this if you are doing your job as a parent there is NO excuse for loosing a child yes they wander off but not if your watching them escaped from door locks out their reach or with a key slot on the inside invest in one I think if you loose your child that should be charged and go to jail its a parents job to watch their kids this brought on by watching the news sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
JustCJ
by Charlotte on May. 4, 2012 at 12:18 PM
I think the ones who refuse to give information need jail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:18 PM
What a stupid idea.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by Kim on May. 4, 2012 at 12:19 PM

So, you are saying if you let your kids run loose, you deserve jail time??? 

happinessforyou
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Then I belong in Disneyland jail because I did lose DD there. And I suppose my punishment should be having to listen to the Small World song..........smh

acaisha
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I keep trying to loose my children but they always find their way home.

Magilla_Gorilla
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Because we need more people in jail. Shit happens, people get busy and lose track of their kids sometimes. I volunteer you to be on the first shift in building the new prison to house all of the non-violent offenders. 

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:19 PM

my ss was caught outside three times by maintenance in his bm's apt complex and brought home...all three time were in the early morning (7ish) and she was asleep...he was 2 years old, she already had an open investigation with CPS...they finally took custody of him the third time but she never even got charged with anything..

kmjmlj
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:19 PM
If its not a mistake to leave a 4 year old outside by their selves what di you call it the mother was inside her house not watching her kid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
razmatazthespaz
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:20 PM

i remember a story about toddler climbing out his window and trying to walk to his grandmas house alone in the middle of winter.... when they finally found out who the boy belonged to she was totally unconcerned said he walked to his grandma;s all the time.....  aahhhh made me wanna punch her in the face, grandma live like 3 blocks away!!

Ashley_Carlson
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:21 PM

AHHHHH!!! MY BRAIN CAN NOT HANDLE THIS MUCH STUPID IN ONE SITTING!! OW OW OWWWWWWWW!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN