Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm physically sick to my stomach--update

Posted by   + Show Post
Shit just got real.
He is going to file for full custody and ask that I only have supervised visitation. He said he'll be using my mental hospitalization to his full advantage. My attorney said he very well may be awarded but she's going to help me fight it.

I've got movers coming tomorrow to pack, and I'll be moving tomorrow.

I'm excited to start a new, healthy, stable life but it's still going to get so much worse.

I went to my attorney today to proceed with the divorce.

Things got UGLY yesterday when him and I spoke. He said a lot of hurtful things to me.

Then today it continued and got 1,0000000x worse.

I can't stop crying. I feel like I'm going to get sick.

I just need some e-love because my heart hurts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
crissyd522
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:19 AM

BUMP!

CrystalDawn2506
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:26 AM

With the unstable mental person card he is trying to pull get a statement from your DR or the mental hospital where you were treated. 

boysrablessing
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:28 AM
People like you are overrated on this site. We understand u got ur panties in a wad and gotta try to bring everyone else to you level but this is not a post to be stupid in she needs SUPPORT AND LOVE if you cant give that walk away dont act like a twat.

OP im so sorry your going thru this my ex did the same type stuff i think they do it to make themselves feel more like a man. Get documentation from ur doc that you are mentally stable enough to care for ur LO take parenting classes if u have a mental health support group in ur area join it make sure to prove that you are taking the proper steps to avoid a relapse of any sort. hang in there mama hugs and prayers sent ur way!

Quoting sweetykitty:

Put your big girl unddies on tough it out. What did you do to deserve the divorce?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Quoting Litlmama87:

I just laughed so hard! That was awesome!

-mss kitty iI don't know why anyone on gods green earth would write something so evil to someone who's going through the lowest point in her life?!

Op- (((((hugs))))). I hope things get better for you. Divorces are no fun and can turn a person evil. I remembered my parents getting a divorce when i was 5 and it was awful. Just know you have these lovely ladies here to keep your chin up and a smile on your face.
TristaB
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:34 AM
4 moms liked this
I wouldn't be surprised if the bitterness comes from the fact your husband left you for being such a worthless cunt...

Quoting sweetykitty:

Put your big girl unddies on tough it out. What did you do to deserve the divorce?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
You just won the prize for most heartless B!tch on cm ...congrats

Quoting sweetykitty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Hugs Op everything happens for a reason I'm sorry your going through such a mess plz ignore The bitchy comment. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Audreysmommy123
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

dont let him get to you too much.. soon you'll be divorced and you won't really have to think of him again. good luck hun!!! hugs sent your way

BeAmour
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Next step is moving to Florida and getting a new job...hopefully I can get my old Phlebotomy job back.

I'm moving tomorrow and have a phone appointment to do the expartay (sp) stuff for a contested divorce

Quoting Litlmama87:

Hugs.

I really REALLY want everything to work out in your favor. You've been doing so well.

I believe you can do it. Where are you going next?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:21 AM
I agree!!!

I'm trying to be as civil as possible but he wanted to take it there.

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

I'm sorry you're going through this. There is no need to get vicious.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN