Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I saw a man get brutally beaten last night.

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Mel
  • 40 Replies

I am still in shock over what I saw last night.

DD had a tball last night at 6 and it was over at 7. I left the ball field and pulled into one of the only 2 gas stations in town. As I was about to get out of the car, I saw this guy punch this other guy. He fell to the ground and the other guy started punching and kicking him in the head. I pulled out my cell and called the police along with 3 or 4 others that were in the same parking lot.

The guy on the ground goes limp and starts having a seizure. A few people ran over to help because the guy beating him jumped in his truck and drove off. I wrote down his plate number and gave it to the cops. 

I live in a tiny town and these things never happened here. I can't believe the guy beat him like he did. He was on the ground from the first punch and never fought back and the other guy just kept hitting him and kicking him over and over. 

I say man, but they were older teenagers, they couldnt have been older than 19 or maybe 20. 

by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetykitty
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Damn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaptainFeast
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:57 PM

That's all I got.

Quoting sweetykitty:

Damn

southern.momof2
by Mel on May. 4, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I kept telling the kids not to look. Everyone was yelling and telling the guy to stop but he just wouldnt. 

Quoting sweetykitty:

Damn

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM
It's scary that people can become so angry. I couldn't imagine repeatedly kicking someone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this
That's crazy. I always wonder though why no one even helps, or tries to stop what's going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cyn_
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Wonder what he do to get the ass beaten
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmarie214
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

no one tried to stop the attack?

southern.momof2
by Mel on May. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

The others in the parking lot were all girls around the same age. I think they were scared and I wasn't leaving my kids alone in the car with this mad man around. A bigger guy ran over from another parking lot when he saw what was going on but by then the guy doing the beating had jumped in his truck and left.

Quoting hautemama83:

That's crazy. I always wonder though why no one even helps, or tries to stop what's going on.

DollFace-23
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM
OMG!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesAndNicksMom
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM
It's so scary! I saw someone get beaten like that. He was lucky enough that he walked away from it but it was awful to not be able to stop it. I hope the guy ends up ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN