Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Trixi.VonLace get your butt in here! ;)

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM
  • 21 Replies

I got my hair clippy's yesterday for my girls!!! They are absolutely ADORABLE!!! I LOVE them! I'm going to wait until their B-day on Wednesday and then give them to them! And thank you so much for the little ones!!! They're absolutely adorable too!!! You are too sweet! I'll def take pics of them when they're wearing them!!! Thank you again SOOOO much! Too dang cute!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bird16_J
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Bump so she'll hopefully see this! :)

stockuponlove
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:14 PM
That girl is gorgeous(:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:18 PM

yes she is i'm so jealous!!!! lol

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

That girl is gorgeous(:

i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Me too lol

Quoting Bird16_J:

yes she is i'm so jealous!!!! lol

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

That girl is gorgeous(:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Flovely on May. 4, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I wish I could pull her look off!  I'm thinking about doing it around the house to start off, lol!  I still couldn't look as good as her :(

i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Yeah lol.
Shes like unique in her look.

Quoting taKENheart:

I wish I could pull her look off!  I'm thinking about doing it around the house to start off, lol!  I still couldn't look as good as her :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Same here! I bought a really awesome swim suit that would be considered from the 40's and I'm terrified to try it on because i'm afraid of looking like a doofus in it! She pulls that look off amazingly! She's such a beautiful momma!

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Flovely on May. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM

First off, get your ass overseas already so I can stalk you! LMAO!

2nd, I know what you mean.  She just has that look!  It's not fair!  I'm still going to buy something and I think my dh will like it.  I don't care what it is...it will be the hair, make up, heels, and NO panties that will do it for my situation to be successful.  Heels and counter baby, woot woot!

Quoting Bird16_J:

Same here! I bought a really awesome swim suit that would be considered from the 40's and I'm terrified to try it on because i'm afraid of looking like a doofus in it! She pulls that look off amazingly! She's such a beautiful momma!

Quoting taKENheart:

Bird16_J
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Ugh that's been so drama filled trying to get over there sheesh and with some medical issues I'm having they may deny me which I hope they don't but my luck they probably will lol Had to extend for another 30 days since the baby needs her passport and that's gonna take a week or two since we'll have to rush it and when we get into country we'll get her a military passport. It's all just been one big fluster cluck lol damn air force anyways lol

Quoting taKENheart:

First off, get your ass overseas already so I can stalk you! LMAO!

2nd, I know what you mean.  She just has that look!  It's not fair!  I'm still going to buy something and I think my dh will like it.  I don't care what it is...it will be the hair, make up, heels, and NO panties that will do it for my situation to be successful.  Heels and counter baby, woot woot!

Quoting Bird16_J:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)