Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Just sign over rights

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
  • 99 Replies
7 moms liked this

To the "men" who claim they don't have children with the multiple women you have children with, since you don't claim the child or pay child support, just sign over rights and let a real MAN who is a DADDY take care of the kids, and stop causing stress for the child and the mom. The kids would be much better off without you causing problems in their life.

by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FL2AK
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM
8 moms liked this
Or women can not make babies with losers also. It takes two.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:22 PM
5 moms liked this

Yes, because we always know they are losers from the get go. Just saying! There are circumstances that happen after years and years.

Quoting FL2AK:

Or women can not make babies with losers also. It takes two.

bry36
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:42 PM

I agree I spent 7 yrs with my ex  I thought was happy and he took off when I was 7 months pregant we were engaged and he left hes only seen his son less than a hand full of times in 11 yr hes court ordered to pay child support but I am sure he works under the table and have never recieved any . I started seeing my now DH when my son was 3 the adore eachother andhe calls my DH DADDY  my husband has been tryign to adopt him for yrs now but courts say no unless bio dad says ok and guess what he says no eventhough he doesn see no bday cards no chid support my husband is the one who takes full care of him pays his insuance provides clothing and shelter and love bio nothing its crazy I even told him we would forgive any past support not change his name and if DS wanted to see himin the future we would make it happen its so fustrating !!! and the one real reason I wan tthis to happen is just to ensure if anything ever happend to me DH would handsdown be able to contuine to raise him and he wouldremain in the home hes always know becasue I wouldnt doubt for on min the douche would try to get him

Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Oh I'm right with you.... I'm scared to death if something would happen to me and my sons get split up.... That is the one thing I refuse to allow to happen.... :( It scares me shitless.

Quoting bry36:

I agree I spent 7 yrs with my ex  I thought was happy and he took off when I was 7 months pregant we were engaged and he left hes only seen his son less than a hand full of times in 11 yr hes court ordered to pay child support but I am sure he works under the table and have never recieved any . I started seeing my now DH when my son was 3 the adore eachother andhe calls my DH DADDY  my husband has been tryign to adopt him for yrs now but courts say no unless bio dad says ok and guess what he says no eventhough he doesn see no bday cards no chid support my husband is the one who takes full care of him pays his insuance provides clothing and shelter and love bio nothing its crazy I even told him we would forgive any past support not change his name and if DS wanted to see himin the future we would make it happen its so fustrating !!! and the one real reason I wan tthis to happen is just to ensure if anything ever happend to me DH would handsdown be able to contuine to raise him and he wouldremain in the home hes always know becasue I wouldnt doubt for on min the douche would try to get him

bry36
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I know its so scary my DH is the only father my son has ever known he has raised him everyday since he was 3  hes 11 now I told my mom if anything ever happend to make sure ex doesnt get my son he doesnt even know the guy and that she needs to know my wishes I had a notorized copy done and gave one to her and one to DH just in case I dont know if it will make a difference but at least they have something offical that makes my wishes known that they could present to a judge I dont know if they will help but hopefully

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Oh I'm right with you.... I'm scared to death if something would happen to me and my sons get split up.... That is the one thing I refuse to allow to happen.... :( It scares me shitless.

Quoting bry36:

Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:34 PM

If something would happen, I would hope that the Judge grants your husband.... it would make sense and be for the best interest for the child.

Quoting bry36:

I know its so scary my DH is the only father my son has ever known he has raised him everyday since he was 3  hes 11 now I told my mom if anything ever happend to make sure ex doesnt get my son he doesnt even know the guy and that she needs to know my wishes I had a notorized copy done and gave one to her and one to DH just in case I dont know if it will make a difference but at least they have something offical that makes my wishes known that they could present to a judge I dont know if they will help but hopefully

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting bry36:

CheyanneW
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Have you gone to court for this?  In my state you can fill out a form called Petition to Terminate Parent/Child legal relationship it's part of the step-parent adoption packet.  You have to state that it is in the child's best interest because the non custodial parent has not had any contact with the child for a certain amount of time I think 2yrs.

Quoting bry36:

kansasmom1978
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM
2 moms liked this

In some cases the man stays away because the ex girlfriend/wife is crazy and not worth the trouble.  Or they kids are poisoned against them.  It's sad. 

Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Yes I agree with that... but a real man isn't going to stay away just because of a crazy ex... especially if he truely loves his kids. I'm sorry, disagree with me or not. A man is going to fight tooth and nail to see his kids if they truely mean anything to him.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

In some cases the man stays away because the ex girlfriend/wife is crazy and not worth the trouble.  Or they kids are poisoned against them.  It's sad. 

kansasmom1978
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I was speaking from experience.  My father was non existant until I was 23.He did not send cards, child support and did not come to my high school graduation.  He adopted two other children after he left us. His new family was always more important. He's on wife 6 now. It did not bother me he was non existant, it bothered me to hear my mom and all her family talking about what a piece of shit he was, how he was a waste of space, or how they wish he would drop dead.  Did they say it to me? Nope I was a kid who overheard.  It broke my heart to hear them say that.  My dad is not perfect. I have a good relationshiop with him now, and an almost non existant one with my mom.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Yes I agree with that... but a real man isn't going to stay away just because of a crazy ex... especially if he truely loves his kids. I'm sorry, disagree with me or not. A man is going to fight tooth and nail to see his kids if they truely mean anything to him.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN