Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

To the "men" who claim they don't have children with the multiple women you have children with, since you don't claim the child or pay child support, just sign over rights and let a real MAN who is a DADDY take care of the kids, and stop causing stress for the child and the mom. The kids would be much better off without you causing problems in their life.

by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Such an open mind you have.

Its crap. Plain and simple. Hearing half the shit that's spewed on here should be proof enough of that.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

the real man line is not bullshit.... I don't give a crap what you or any other women say. If a man really wants to be in the kids lives.... he can.

Quoting hautemama83:

That "real man" line is such bullshit. We all know fathers have shit for parental rights already. Throw in a unstable mother that doesn't know boundaries, and dads fucked.

Its not always about being a "real man".

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Yes I agree with that... but a real man isn't going to stay away just because of a crazy ex... especially if he truely loves his kids. I'm sorry, disagree with me or not. A man is going to fight tooth and nail to see his kids if they truely mean anything to him.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

In some cases the man stays away because the ex girlfriend/wife is crazy and not worth the trouble.  Or they kids are poisoned against them.  It's sad. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I don't care about half of the crap that is spewed all over this site.... I have an open mind.... however, if a man walks away from his kids and washes his hands of them because of a "crazy" woman... he's no better than her.

Quoting hautemama83:

Its crap. Plain and simple. Hearing half the shit that's spewed on here should be proof enough of that.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

the real man line is not bullshit.... I don't give a crap what you or any other women say. If a man really wants to be in the kids lives.... he can.

Quoting hautemama83:

That "real man" line is such bullshit. We all know fathers have shit for parental rights already. Throw in a unstable mother that doesn't know boundaries, and dads fucked.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Yes I agree with that... but a real man isn't going to stay away just because of a crazy ex... especially if he truely loves his kids. I'm sorry, disagree with me or not. A man is going to fight tooth and nail to see his kids if they truely mean anything to him.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

In some cases the man stays away because the ex girlfriend/wife is crazy and not worth the trouble.  Or they kids are poisoned against them.  It's sad. 

savannahmom2011
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:37 PM

amen i wish my daughters dad would do that

FL2AK
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:54 PM

So you made a baby with two different men, one of which already had a child with a different woman that he wasn't married to and you weren't married to either man. You see no fault of your own in your choices and the fact that neither of your children have fathers?

Sorry, but it sounds like you have poor taste in men.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

FL2AK
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM
So now you have a third man involved? Holy crap. How does your oldest feel about the fact that he has had three fathers?

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 4, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Most fathers don't completely wash their hands. Even so like I said father's have little rights as it stands, that's not opinion its fact. If things were considered equal between mothers and fathers everywhere, I'd be more likely to agree with you. But they're not. The major belief held not only through society, but generally also legally is that mothers are more important. The topic just isn't as black and white as you'd like to make it.
Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I don't care about half of the crap that is spewed all over this site.... I have an open mind.... however, if a man walks away from his kids and washes his hands of them because of a "crazy" woman... he's no better than her.

Quoting hautemama83:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting hautemama83:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Ummm no... my oldest is his oldest.... he got her pregnant when he cheated on me with her... lol neither of my kids sperm donors had kids before mine. So yeah... anyways!

Quoting FL2AK:

So you made a baby with two different men, one of which already had a child with a different woman that he wasn't married to and you weren't married to either man. You see no fault of your own in your choices and the fact that neither of your children have fathers?

Sorry, but it sounds like you have poor taste in men.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:07 PM

He hasn't had 3 fathers... lol my DF is the only one he honestly calls dad... nice try though.

Quoting FL2AK:

So now you have a third man involved? Holy crap. How does your oldest feel about the fact that he has had three fathers?

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

FL2AK
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:07 PM
So you stayed with a cheater. That really isn't a better scenario.

quote name="Luv.My.Kidz" id="0"][/quote]
FL2AK
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Oh please. He has his father, the man you were with for three years and now the current man. You need to get real.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN