Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

are you effing kidding me you tw*twaffle!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
People need to shut their mouths. So my son is three, he said, "thank you, sir" to the female cashier at Kroger. To which she responded, "teach your nasty little kid some manners, shows what kind of parent you are." I was amazed, and being non confrontational I just walked away. But really I am teaching him manners that's why he says please, thank you, your welcome, sir and ma'am. Sometimes he confuses them. Lady made me so upset. I was shaking. He is a kid, and I am trying. She was just nasty. Ok there is my vent.

Edit. I called the store, spoke to the front lines manager. She said she would handle it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Replies (21-30):
jeremy1
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:11 PM
I would be calling and complaining to the manager. What a bitch that was so uncalled for.
jeremy1
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:12 PM

BUMP!

ColtsFan1912
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I'm totally amazed how many mean people experiences people have here on CM

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on May. 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

rude!! my son is 4 and sometimes still calls me sir (no idea where he learned sir and ma'am but hes doing that sometimes). kids are kids and what do kids do? LEARN. She needs to give him a break. At least he even said thank you!!

luvlivelaugh
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:15 PM
I've experienced rude people. Like cutting in line, not holding the door etc. But this has been the worst ever! I never knew people behaved like this.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:17 PM

she's probably a member of CM. wait for a post along the lines of " you wont believe what someones kid said to me!" lol ;)

Quoting luvlivelaugh:sghe

I've experienced rude people. Like cutting in line, not holding the door etc. But this has been the worst ever! I never knew people behaved like this.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

"Here's to the memories, these are my souvenirs. . .I wouldn't trade it for anything" -Switchfoot.

opal10161973
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:20 PM
3 moms liked this

Just give her a coupon.  What?  Don't they take coupons there?

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Don't worry about her!

Some nitwit made a comment about me and april saying thank you when we give rylee something so she says thank you and we yell"Yay!"

We can teach her the difference in "thank you " and "you're welcome" later...

luvlivelaugh
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Lol, I hope not. She is always kinda snarky.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

she's probably a member of CM. wait for a post along the lines of " you wont believe what someones kid said to me!" lol ;)

Quoting luvlivelaugh:sghe

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cutie3.14Katie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Edit. I called the store, spoke to the front lines manager. She said she would handle it.

Good for you I would not have let that go either!! :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)