Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

49 before 6 ~PIOG

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Vaccines that is.None of my children will receive. i understand to each there own but for me it is just far too many and too dangerous to inundate my children's systems with these chemicals and heavy metals(a healthy dose of mercury anyone.) I have done my research and talked to many vaxing and non-vaxing moms.

You wanna know something. Not a single mom who does not vax regrets their decision not to vax and several moms whom vax DO regret their. but for my own peace of mind and for what i believe is in the best interest health wise for my children i will not and can not vax

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sweetykitty
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Be prepared for a sick child
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fluffball8812
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:22 PM

not all children who are unvaxed get sick. just like not all vaxed child stay healthy. believe it or not some children who get vaxed get the illness they were vaxed against and unvaxed kids are some of the healthiest i know

Quoting sweetykitty:

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

MrsApple
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Ditto.My daughter has been sick once in her 5 1/2 yrs...must have been from all those vaccinations she didn't receive,hmm?

Quoting fluffball8812:

not all children who are unvaxed get sick. just like not all vaxed child stay healthy. believe it or not some children who get vaxed get the illness they were vaxed against and unvaxed kids are some of the healthiest i know

Quoting sweetykitty:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)