Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

You know you live in the sticks when....

Posted by   + Show Post
Your son's principal's first name is....Cooter. Sorry, but I think it's funny and just had to post it :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
jess80
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Bwaahaha, in school last semester we had to take a kuder test and I thought I was gonna piss myself trying to hold my laughs in!!! I was crying!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on May. 4, 2012 at 11:59 PM

omg, haha!!! poor guy  :(

squeekers
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:00 AM

I lived in the sticks, 50 miles south of Cleveland, Ohio. The school district my mother and father went to (1950's), my brother went to (1970's) and I went to (1980's).

MommyLehr
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:11 AM
That's how it is here in pa! Lol I thought it was hilarious! I am from Chicago so it was a little strange for me. It was also strange to see 2 guys walking across the main interstate holding his shotgun. If that was Chicago they would have the interstate shut down and the guy would be surrounded by SWAT. Lol

Quoting lifeisajoy:

that is funny--you know you live in the sticks when First Day of  Deer Hunting Season is an "official holiday'" and "school is off" in your whole county

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymom0707
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I have heard of businesses closing here in PA for the first day of hunting season!!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

that is funny--you know you live in the sticks when First Day of  Deer Hunting Season is an "official holiday'" and "school is off" in your whole county

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:12 AM

LOL!!! Where do you live in PA?

Quoting MommyLehr:

That's how it is here in pa! Lol I thought it was hilarious! I am from Chicago so it was a little strange for me. It was also strange to see 2 guys walking across the main interstate holding his shotgun. If that was Chicago they would have the interstate shut down and the guy would be surrounded by SWAT. Lol

Quoting lifeisajoy:

lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Where do you  live in PA?

Quoting countrymom0707:

I have heard of businesses closing here in PA for the first day of hunting season!!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

countrymom0707
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:14 AM
DuBois, I have a friend in Warren, I just moved here last August but he had told me about it before I moved here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
popomill
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM

When your town is so small you only have one fire truck and no post office (closest town with post office, 20 minute drive down a mountain). Also, when you have goats walking down the street, and this is not unusual. (Gotta love Alabama)

MommyLehr
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Right now I'm in Scranton, but I used to live in Lewisburg.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

LOL!!! Where do you live in PA?

Quoting MommyLehr:

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)