Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

You know you live in the sticks when....

Posted by   + Show Post
Your son's principal's first name is....Cooter. Sorry, but I think it's funny and just had to post it :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Oh ok--on the other side of the state from where I live--I believe--

Quoting MommyLehr:

Right now I'm in Scranton, but I used to live in Lewisburg.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

LOL!!! Where do you live in PA?

Quoting MommyLehr:

That's how it is here in pa! Lol I thought it was hilarious! I am from Chicago so it was a little strange for me. It was also strange to see 2 guys walking across the main interstate holding his shotgun. If that was Chicago they would have the interstate shut down and the guy would be surrounded by SWAT. Lol

Quoting lifeisajoy:

that is funny--you know you live in the sticks when First Day of  Deer Hunting Season is an "official holiday'" and "school is off" in your whole county

Derari
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Quoting Bozo75:

Hahahaha
mom2jaymeenella
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Lmao in jr high our asst pruncipal was mr betcher and my dad right in front of him said hello mr bitcher lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bozo75
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Hahahaha, that's a good one!

Quoting m3lissa_16:

It'd be funnier if this was his last name and his first Harry. LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jnttd
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:28 AM
...when you have to stop your car to wait for various animals to cross, usually goats or roosters. And you've hit a handful of deer and wild pigs with your car. Those pig bastards are impossible to see until you already hit them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bozo75
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:31 AM
I have dents on all four sides of on one of my cars from deer. Now I don't drive @ night.

Quoting jnttd:

...when you have to stop your car to wait for various animals to cross, usually goats or roosters. And you've hit a handful of deer and wild pigs with your car. Those pig bastards are impossible to see until you already hit them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

when most everyone you know has an extra freezer to store their deer meat in it

lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:33 AM

yep-and not uncommon around here to see people stopping on the side of the road to help with an escaped animal--today I was about having my husband to stop for a wandering calf but then the farmer came out and helped it

Quoting jnttd:

jnttd
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:33 AM
I haven't hit one in a while *fingers crossed, knock on wood* but I've hit my share. I swear, even after you've already passed the deer they still run into the side of your car.

Quoting Bozo75:

I have dents on all four sides of on one of my cars from deer. Now I don't drive @ night.

Quoting jnttd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:34 AM

when people on the run (fugitives) come to your place to hide (lots of woods)  --

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN