Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Single Mom with 8 Kids? How does she do it?! -- The Real Moms of CafeMom

Posted by   + Show Post

If you haven't already "met" housefullofkidz, now's your chance to see why she chose her CafeMom screenname. It really is the perfect fit!  Get to know  Andee in the latest episode of The Real Moms of CafeMom.

Can you imagine your house full of kids? 

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
waffa
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:37 PM

wow...

MamaSusieQ045
by Susie on May. 5, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Your amazing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_WC_Mama
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:49 AM
May i just say a few things,your house is amazing,your kids have awesome names and those shirts your boys had on were awesome,I only have 2 kids but I would sure love more...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_WC_Mama
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:49 AM
oh and YOU are amazing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Radarma
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I need a nap. WOW.

And she wears heels too.

alwayskk
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Wait, what? Single? I've been in groups with Andee and I love her but I swear, she's married. To a pastor. Or a priest or something.

Bradleysmami
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Same here! Mine got fixed in Dec now I'm regretting it:( Going on third baby but I would love to have more. Didn't really realize it until after he got it done.

Quoting Kim24kids:

Love this!!!
If my hubby wasn't fixxed we would have a housefull ;) maybe we will get a miricle someday...kinda wish he didn't get snipped sometimes.

Audreesmommy757
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:13 PM

awesome

08JLS11
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM

her and her (ex)husband Jason split up quite awhile ago and he was a mailman, not a pastor or priest at all - not even close! lol

Quoting alwayskk:

Wait, what? Single? I've been in groups with Andee and I love her but I swear, she's married. To a pastor. Or a priest or something.

alwayskk
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM

So sorry to hear about splitting up. I just remember a post where we were all asking about her house and it was the church's house or something. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, I could have sworn. Glad she's doing well, though.

Quoting 08JLS11:

her and her (ex)husband Jason split up quite awhile ago and he was a mailman, not a pastor or priest at all - not even close! lol

Quoting alwayskk:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN