Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Single Mom with 8 Kids? How does she do it?! -- The Real Moms of CafeMom

Posted by   + Show Post

If you haven't already "met" housefullofkidz, now's your chance to see why she chose her CafeMom screenname. It really is the perfect fit!  Get to know  Andee in the latest episode of The Real Moms of CafeMom.

Can you imagine your house full of kids? 

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Replies (161-168):
conejoazul
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Back to the original question. Yes, I can imagine my house full of kids, though that hasn´t been my luck.

With further comments ... No, I cannot imagine my house full of kids all fathered by a man who started fulling around after kid number 7 or 8.  I`m happy for you if you have found a way to be a single mom to so many successfully, but I can´t imagine the future of unnecessary complications that waits for you if you and their father can´t reconcile ... And that isn´t to say I am a fan of maintaining a troubled marriage at all costs, because I am not.

Andrea you look just lovely, but even if you were a complete nut, what a shame that the man whom you gave 8 beautiful (and apparently healthy!) children didn´t keep you on the pedestal where you deserved to be.  I don´t understand how people choose their prioriteis sometimes!  I wish you and the kids continued luck and that you eventually have a worthy partner again with whom to share your lovely family.

AjCeCeMom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:38 PM

She seems like a sweetheart, looking forward to seeing all the bling stuff, ha!

kimmiegiggler
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

they didn't build their house!

and I agree how she gets by financially is none of your business... that is unless you would like to tell us how much you make and how much are on your credit cards. sheesh people. show some freakin' class!

jridgill
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Andee is so sweet! What an amazing house and amazing family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Josie.Grossie
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I would go crazy with that many kids! Dh is 7 of 8 kids, all by the same man and his parents split after number 8.

Anywhoo, I have no clue how mil kept her sanity, although some of my il's might argue that she has sanity, lol!!!

Josie.Grossie
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

After reading the replies and hearing about what happened I would alos like to add: YOU ARE HAWT ANDEE!!! Your husband is a fool for leaving you. I need to excercise now :/

Ashanti22
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:30 AM
She's great I'm in a couple groups with her

Quoting PEEK05:

I agree. Most of them probably have never talked to her or with any real frequency to even know anything about her, yet they have such a strong opinion about it all, lol!!!

Quoting JazzysWifey:

Love ya Andee!

To the rude commenters, It must be so easy to judge those you don't know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 11:27 AM

awesome!! andee is awesome!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN