Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Ive come a long way in terms of being bitter towards my ex. I no longer pick out imaginary flaws when I see happy families. I'm not overly jealous of them anymore, and if I do experience jealousy it's fueled by sadness of what I don't have instead of anger from what is lost.

I'm still obviously bitter. Mother's day makes me mad. I wish my mom a Happy day and give her something special. It's great for other mamas. I just don't want any part of it for me anymore. Not to mention its a month before father's day, and the mention of that day makes me want to scream obscenities.

I've started to slowly hate all holidays. They bring me no pleasure or joy and instead I get frustrated with the amount of pressure that surrounds holidays. I hate feeling like I *need* to do something special and fabulous to make it a good day.

Even typing this is making me feel teary eyed and I'm realizing how truly alone I am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Replies (11-20):
hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM
((Hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angel.Eyes.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM

*Hugs*

✞†✞ Blessed ✞†✞

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM
hugs

momdoes
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM

List me the positive things you have done and the positives in your life right now.

LectioDivina
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM

((((hugs))))

You're alone together with all of us :)

Apollos82
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:09 AM
I wish I had some magical words that could make this all better. :( I am sad with you. Not FOR you--no one likes pity, really, but WITH you because I know your heart must be hurting. (((hugs))) you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:13 AM
I do. I do lots of things for myself and take time to recharge.

Quoting princessputter:

Im not at all sure of your situation.. but do something for yourself... anything... and dont wait for a holiday to do so...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Thanks, mama. <3

Quoting Apollos82:

I wish I had some magical words that could make this all better. :( I am sad with you. Not FOR you--no one likes pity, really, but WITH you because I know your heart must be hurting. (((hugs))) you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM
The things I've overcome and done are a bit too personal to share on here. :)

Quoting momdoes:

List me the positive things you have done and the positives in your life right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Way to make me totally cry. Lol :,)

Quoting LectioDivina:

((((hugs))))

You're alone together with all of us :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)