Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Im watching TV and the commercials come on. One happens to be for some cleaning product. It hit me...I have never seen a man ( besides a cartoon mr clean) scrubbing a toilet or mopping a floor in commercials. Even if the man makes the mess in paper towel commercials here come mom to the rescue with the towel in hand. No wonder men think they don't need to clean!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
MonkeysGrammy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:01 AM

And Mr. Clean doesn't even clean himself. He gives his products to the mom standing there! Like when you are ceaning something and hubs says "well why don't you do it this way it just seems easier?" So I hand it to him and say "you are right! now it is way easier!" LOL

MonkeysGrammy

blank staresimple frownconfusedsurprised

angelbabies11
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Mine too!

Quoting sweetykitty:

My man cleans
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grey7399
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:04 AM

um what about the guy from dirty jobs?

DBKels
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:05 AM
What about Mr clean??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bec94
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Lmao! I'll have to try that next time dh says" why don't you do it this way!"

Quoting MonkeysGrammy:

And Mr. Clean doesn't even clean himself. He gives his products to the mom standing there! Like when you are ceaning something and hubs says "well why don't you do it this way it just seems easier?" So I hand it to him and say "you are right! now it is way easier!" LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bec94
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:08 AM
But he gets PAID :-)

Quoting grey7399:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MonkeysGrammy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:54 AM

It really works and then he stands there with that "Oh Shit, what did I get myself into" look! I love it and now I wait for him to say it. And he usually does because he just can't help himself! lol

Quoting bec94:

Lmao! I'll have to try that next time dh says" why don't you do it this way!"

Quoting MonkeysGrammy:

My World...My Life...My Boyz..

Bonez 8/3/91           Big Bear 4/13/94       Stinky 9/26/97giving dad card                bear with heart             ninja         (MonkeysDaddy)

MonkeysGrammy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I absolutely love you avi! Everytime I see it I want to tell you but forget. (it's hard gettin old!!)

Quoting grey7399:

My World...My Life...My Boyz..

Bonez 8/3/91           Big Bear 4/13/94       Stinky 9/26/97giving dad card                bear with heart             ninja         (MonkeysDaddy)

bhow
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM

that's funny!

grey7399
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM

AW!!!  Thank you!

Quoting MonkeysGrammy:

I absolutely love you avi! Everytime I see it I want to tell you but forget. (it's hard gettin old!!)

Quoting grey7399:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)