Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

UPDATE AND PIC! :)) My 10-yr-old DD who is still boostered and has a brain tumor

Posted by   + Show Post
Update: Ky won her category, received a Diamond adjudication (highest possible) and got 2nd overall for ALL age groups (4-19). Yeah Ky!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok did I at least get someone to open this post?

ETA: Kylie does have a brain tumor. I'm the last person to joke about that kind of thing and if I saw someone else do it I would e-slap them silly.

I put two controversial things ABOUT HER in the title to get people to open it. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Moving on!

Ky's about to compete her solo! This theatre is nearly empty (end of the category and most people left 😞) so please cheer her on!!!!!!! Show Ky some love!!!!!

Go Kylie!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
Kylie819
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:12 PM
I worded it badly! Sorry!!! :((

A lot of people on here do know about Ky's condition. Obviously a lot do not and I should have explained better.

She's doing AMAZINGLY well and her neurosurgeon has spaced out her check ups, which is HUGE! :))

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

:( I am sorry. The first line of your post says "Did I at least get someone to open it?" so I thought it was a joke.

I am sorry that she is going through that and I hope that she makes a full recovery, she really is beautiful. I've seen other dance posts you've posted in the past, but never anything about being sick.

Quoting Kylie819:

My daughter DOES have a brain tumor. She is also boostered. I put those things in the title because those are the types of posts people open.

Here she is :)

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

That is a horrible title. There are people out there who really have children with brain tumors and it's NOT a joke.

Your daughter is beautiful but your title makes me not even want to read your post or look at the pictures after I clicked the post thinking something horrible trying to give a mom support who has a child with a brain tumor. Shame.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Pagan.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM

oh pretty :) i have what is called an arachnoid cyst on the left side of my brain. the only thing they can actually do is put in a shunt and that is a no go for me right now so i deal with what i have. I'm glad to see that your daughter hasn't let her medical issue stop her form showcasing her talents :D

by the way as someone with a mass on my brain i dontfind your title offensive

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Ky does have a brain tumor...I just put 2 controversial things about her in the title so that it wouldn't get lost in the shuffle.

Quoting sbreece:

Offensive title. I can't even read your post past the first sentence. Talk about "crying wolf"..

Smh..

I suggest you delete this post and start over. Im sure we would be glad to support your daughter even with a normal (truthful) title.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommie_2_Boys
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM

She is soo beautiful!!!

cLanief
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Yaaay!!! Btw the pics are awesome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OxbAbIebxO
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:14 PM
She is beautiful. Makes me miss dancing :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meghs822
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:15 PM
That second pic is amazing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monshine2
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I'm very sorry to hear about your DD...Her dance photos are  beautiful!

proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM
she is beautiful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Good Luck Kylie!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN