Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

WHY??!?!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Why do women on these reality shows (basketball wives, real housewives, mobwives) get on tv and act a damn fool?!?!  throughout these years we have strived to be equal to men, we are mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc. and then, the little spotlight some women get. they act like they have NO home training, and quite frankly I am embarrassed for them, for their families, smh. I don't know.....how do you fel about these reality shows? and before anyone says "don't watch" I really don't but if I'm bored enough, then yeah I'll dumb myself down and watch one.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Beloved.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:42 PM

BUMP!

Supervane
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM
I think that's how they act with or with out spot light
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4000
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I'm a reality show junkie. I do shake my head and roll my eyes constantly when watching these shows, but it's still good entertainment.

.Beloved.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

ugh...can you imagine? I wouldn't be able to be friends with people like that, you (general) can't have a normal conversation without a physical altercation?

Quoting Supervane:

I think that's how they act with or with out spot light

.Beloved.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM

when they start arguing and fighting  I change it and come back for the cliffnotes.

Quoting Mommy4000:

I'm a reality show junkie. I do shake my head and roll my eyes constantly when watching these shows, but it's still good entertainment.

mommy091011
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM

well these reality TV hosts pick out the most immature and selfish and wreckless people they can find to get ratings. i mean think about it... if they picked out sane normal people they wouldnt get enough viewers. so in light of the whole ordeal we actually prey on immature wreckless crazy people for our entertaiment and to make us money on TV.

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Mob wives remind me of my grandmother :). But really the crazy is what sells tv now. I miss the days of good sitcoms and dramas and hem shows only went on breaks in the summer :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaistheword87
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Hate those shows.

"You are what you eat, you are watch you watch."

For these reasons, I don't watch reality TV. Watching trash will make you trashy. Steer clear, my friend!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I watch, *hangs head*, I love reality shows, stress relief =0)  I dunno, I don't have an opinion really.  Hopefully people know better than to associate them with all women.

Mrz.Anaya
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Its ratings people will act crazy for some money and fame.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN