Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

So my McKenzie wants a nickname! LOL

Posted by   + Show Post

She is 7 yrs old i call her kenzie kenz and thats not good enough. LOL she says she wants a nickname. her little sister Kaydence is kalled kk or monkey. So any ideas?

by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Replies (41-50):
kmh4girls
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I think Mickey is cute :)

MammaPaparazza
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Mickey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
extremecheer
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I will ask her when she comes home from her dads today! this will be interesting! LOL

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on May. 6, 2012 at 9:17 AM
I call my friends baby big mac or just mac.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninipanini
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I call my kids Nickles and Pinks.  It's a play on their names, though.

MaddieLainesMom
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Thanks. She wants Rapunzel hair so I'm only allowed to trim. Lol.

Quoting extremecheer:

your daughter is such a little cutie. My kenzie had long hair until her dads GF cut it all off.... SO MAD

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

What about Parakeet or Keet (chatters a lot and is cute), Superstar, Mackie, Bug, Kitten (I know mine has a lot of energy), Mini Mackie, Little Mac, Peaches, Kiwi. I'm just shooting out names here I think are cute. 

Quoting extremecheer:

she plays soccer, loves justin bieber and hannah montana, she is a blondie, crazy, full of energy, never stops talking! LOL

She is tiny. i call her tiny butt or little butt but she wants something that will stick

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

My daughter, Maddie Laine goes by LuLu. It seems your DD has a personality similar to mine and I call my crazy girl Munchkin, Diva, Honey Boo Boo Child (yes, from the crazy girl on Toddlers and Tiaras), Lainey Loo, etc. Other people call her Baby Girl, Juicy, Baby Bear (my nickname was Claire Bear), Cindy Lou-Who, and Poodle Face (not sure how that started). It's hard to come up with anything not knowing your DD. Does she really like a certain sport or activity, fruit, or anything that could be a jumping off point. The ones my DD has just kind of happened when she did something or said something and a name just came out of my mouth. 

extremecheer
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

LOL thats what my kenzie always said!

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

Thanks. She wants Rapunzel hair so I'm only allowed to trim. Lol.

Quoting extremecheer:

your daughter is such a little cutie. My kenzie had long hair until her dads GF cut it all off.... SO MAD

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

What about Parakeet or Keet (chatters a lot and is cute), Superstar, Mackie, Bug, Kitten (I know mine has a lot of energy), Mini Mackie, Little Mac, Peaches, Kiwi. I'm just shooting out names here I think are cute. 

Quoting extremecheer:

she plays soccer, loves justin bieber and hannah montana, she is a blondie, crazy, full of energy, never stops talking! LOL

She is tiny. i call her tiny butt or little butt but she wants something that will stick

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

My daughter, Maddie Laine goes by LuLu. It seems your DD has a personality similar to mine and I call my crazy girl Munchkin, Diva, Honey Boo Boo Child (yes, from the crazy girl on Toddlers and Tiaras), Lainey Loo, etc. Other people call her Baby Girl, Juicy, Baby Bear (my nickname was Claire Bear), Cindy Lou-Who, and Poodle Face (not sure how that started). It's hard to come up with anything not knowing your DD. Does she really like a certain sport or activity, fruit, or anything that could be a jumping off point. The ones my DD has just kind of happened when she did something or said something and a name just came out of my mouth. 

mssmmp1
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Mackie, Kay, Zee, Menzie, which ever one you want you could also do a middle name

baby7810
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 8:07 PM

i have a  cousin mckenzie and we call her Z or mac

goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 8:18 PM
I like keet

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

Quoting extremecheer:

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)