Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much should I chop off of my hair next week?

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM
  • 22 Replies

It clearly needs a trip and I'm due next week.  How much should I chop off my length if any (other than cleaning it up with a trim)?  Its about an inch past my bra strap...  Sorry for awkward webcam photos its really hard to take the back of my hair only using my computer :)  :) 

You know you want it

by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovingwifey
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Just a trim!  I love your hair!  I was supposed to get mine cut today but rescheduled for in two weeks.

.betty.white.
by bilf on May. 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Post pics when you do it!  Can't wait to see it :)  

Did you get any of those dresses off vs.com?  I got way too many but they are soooo cute :)  

Quoting lovingwifey:

Just a trim!  I love your hair!  I was supposed to get mine cut today but rescheduled for in two weeks.

You know you want it

kjfamily
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I'm jealous..You get your hair done all the time.. 3 inches off ..

usmc.momma
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I cut 11 inches of mine. I regret it everyday :( anywho... It depends on whether you're wanting it to grow. If it were me, I'd cut about 1/4 of an inch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

No.  I really wanted to but I was kinda leary since the dress I had ordered before was too big and I think the medium would be too small.  However I am just waiting for hubby to get ready to go to the mall so I can go buy some new clothes. lol.  I tried using the excuse that I feel fat and need new clothes he just looked at me like I was nuts.  (I try the sympathy card) lol.  I do want some shorts/pants that do not make me look obeses, well I am considred overweight (sigh) but it is way to hot!  It is 98 degrees and well I think God hates me because everytime I wear a summer dress or skirt it somehow turns windy. lol

Quoting .betty.white.:

Did you get any of those dresses off vs.com?  I got way too many but they are soooo cute :)  

Quoting lovingwifey:

UxorQuodMatris.
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM
I'm so jealous, you have gorgeous hair. Just trim it, keep the length.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.betty.white.
by bilf on May. 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I would allow my husband to starve me so long as I still got my hair done.  Its the ONE thing I demand to keep up on lol.  

Yeah its getting really gross at the ends.  3 inches will grow back in no time... No drastic changes, eh?

Quoting kjfamily:

I'm jealous..You get your hair done all the time.. 3 inches off ..

You know you want it

.betty.white.
by bilf on May. 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Yea their sizes run large, my medium was too big but all the smalls fit pretty well :).  I've seen pics of you, you aren't fat, so shut it!!!  :) 

Quoting lovingwifey:

No.  I really wanted to but I was kinda leary since the dress I had ordered before was too big and I think the medium would be too small.  However I am just waiting for hubby to get ready to go to the mall so I can go buy some new clothes. lol.  I tried using the excuse that I feel fat and need new clothes he just looked at me like I was nuts.  (I try the sympathy card) lol.  I do want some shorts/pants that do not make me look obeses, well I am considred overweight (sigh) but it is way to hot!  It is 98 degrees and well I think God hates me because everytime I wear a summer dress or skirt it somehow turns windy. lol

Quoting .betty.white.:

Quoting lovingwifey:

You know you want it

lovingwifey
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Oh I felt my overweightness after we got our family pictures back.  Thats okay a little retail therapy will be good for me.  I will of course ask opinions on what I buy when we get home. lol.  Like always. Besides it is our 7th wedding anniversary so instead of hubby randomly buying me something at the last minute I told him just take me shopping. lol.  We are going to go see the new avengers movie and I am getting my tattoo on Monday night, but still. lol. 

Quoting .betty.white.:

Yea their sizes run large, my medium was too big but all the smalls fit pretty well :).  I've seen pics of you, you aren't fat, so shut it!!!  :) 

Quoting lovingwifey:

Quoting .betty.white.:

Quoting lovingwifey:

LoriLou75
by Lori on May. 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM
2 moms liked this

I like this cut

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)