Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Contours Optima Stroller

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM
  • 9 Replies

Anyone have it?

Anyone have any personal reviews on it?

by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Reina13
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

This looks like the one my sister has and she loves it.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on May. 7, 2012 at 10:25 AM

My neighbor has this and loves it.

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

littlemonaghan
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Ive been reading a lot of reviews and I think I'm sold on it.

Ahh the 2 week wait kills. I spend my time "window shopping" and it just makes it worse! lol

Quoting bamababe1975:

My neighbor has this and loves it.

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

Binkxo
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I was going to get it when I had my youngest, but my oldest was too big for it... She was 2 and too tall for it, so if your having twins its will be good but if you have an older child make sure you take them with you when you buy it too see if they fit!

laciD
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:29 PM
I never liked the front/back double strollers. They are a pita to turn and maneuver.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemonaghan
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:35 PM

DD will only be 19 months when 2 is born...give or take a few months and the sunrest extends on the top to give more head room. She's really tiny as it is now. I tested the Options LT out in the store with a VERY tall 4 year old, and her head was grazing the top canopy, but that canopy did not get taller. 

Quoting Binkxo:

I was going to get it when I had my youngest, but my oldest was too big for it... She was 2 and too tall for it, so if your having twins its will be good but if you have an older child make sure you take them with you when you buy it too see if they fit!

littlemonaghan
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:36 PM

This one is actually very easy to turn. I put a VERY large and heavy 4 year old in the front, and I put my 10 month old in an infant carseat in the back and it was able to turn like a breeze. Requied a little extra push but it turned very very nicely. 

Quoting laciD:

I never liked the front/back double strollers. They are a pita to turn and maneuver.

laciD
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:38 PM
That's good I hated my graco double. Luckily with baby #3 we didn't need a double and ended up getting a BOB jogger and I love it. I wish I would have gotten the double when my older two were little.

Quoting littlemonaghan:

This one is actually very easy to turn. I put a VERY large and heavy 4 year old in the front, and I put my 10 month old in an infant carseat in the back and it was able to turn like a breeze. Requied a little extra push but it turned very very nicely. 

Quoting laciD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemonaghan
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Yeah I was dreading getting a double, one of the reason I originally planned to space my kids out really far...lol...but my ovaries cant take the wait! lol. This one is great though

Quoting laciD:

That's good I hated my graco double. Luckily with baby #3 we didn't need a double and ended up getting a BOB jogger and I love it. I wish I would have gotten the double when my older two were little.

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Quoting laciD:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN