Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Anything! We went out today and walked around the lake. It's finally warming up, yay! So I thought i'd post a few pics, and I love seeing everyone else's too. =)

The first picture was taken before we left the house. It's her dress for a natural pageant next month. =)

by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
singlemom1208
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Yeah. It's indoor golf with black lights and monsters. That's why the lighting is bad. Lol. The people there said there's a bunch of them up north

Quoting iloveashton804:

Monster Golf? Sounds super fun!!

Quoting singlemom1208:

We went to Monster Golf

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:26 PM

There is a little story with this pic

The other day I went outside and saw this little guy scurrying under the bird feeder fall off collecting seeds. I ,of course, dont want mice near my house so I tried to scare him off....he WOULDNT GO. So I got a container and scooped him up. I went and tossed him well into the field behind our house. This morning I was sitting here playing on my computer and I hear this weird noise. WTH is that...? it sounded like it was coming from the door. I opened it up and this guy was sitting here scratching at my door? He just sat up and looked at me. I scooped him up again....I am considering putting him in one of the spare tanks we have for breeding mice for Zadok(our snake)....we wouldnt feed him to Zadok of course because of parasite possibility. Can anyone say MR Jingles?? LOL

I ended up letting him go far back in the field across the street. If he comes back again I will keep him LOL

It is just really weird that he was scratching on my door, there is a screen door there and there is nothing a mouse would be coming after between the screen door and the regular door. He was in between the two scratching on my regular door!!

LadyStork
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WardosWifey
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

These are my girls a couple days ago when it was very hot out, having water fun!

iloveashton804
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:32 PM

That is the wierdest thing! And awww, he's cute! I bet he will be back again. You will have to let me know when he comes back tommorrow, lol. He likes you. =)

Quoting SuperPickle:

There is a little story with this pic

The other day I went outside and saw this little guy scurrying under the bird feeder fall off collecting seeds. I ,of course, dont want mice near my house so I tried to scare him off....he WOULDNT GO. So I got a container and scooped him up. I went and tossed him well into the field behind our house. This morning I was sitting here playing on my computer and I hear this weird noise. WTH is that...? it sounded like it was coming from the door. I opened it up and this guy was sitting here scratching at my door? He just sat up and looked at me. I scooped him up again....I am considering putting him in one of the spare tanks we have for breeding mice for Zadok(our snake)....we wouldnt feed him to Zadok of course because of parasite possibility. Can anyone say MR Jingles?? LOL

I ended up letting him go far back in the field across the street. If he comes back again I will keep him LOL

It is just really weird that he was scratching on my door, there is a screen door there and there is nothing a mouse would be coming after between the screen door and the regular door. He was in between the two scratching on my regular door!!

BraydensMama163
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Sure. If you don't mind driving out to the middle of no where Mississippi

Quoting iloveashton804:

I can come visit right?! Lol.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

This creek runs thru my dads back yard and its ice cold all year long so no news to worry about snakes!

Quoting iloveashton804:

That looks so nice. I wish we had a creek near us!

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Our day at the creek

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iloveashton804
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I bet he had a blast!!

Quoting singlemom1208:

Yeah. It's indoor golf with black lights and monsters. That's why the lighting is bad. Lol. The people there said there's a bunch of them up north

Quoting iloveashton804:

Quoting singlemom1208:

We went to Monster Golf

lapcounter
by Super Mom on May. 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_cullum
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:34 PM
It was fun. Bet y'all had a blast too!! Love the pic of your son and the water

Quoting iloveashton804:

I bet he had a blast!!

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting iloveashton804:

Quoting singlemom1208:

We went to Monster Golf

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)