Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
There are ANTS in my bed!!! Apparently DH or my kids have been eating in my bed!!!

*munch* *munch* *munch*

Couldn't have been me!! ;-) ok yes I enjoy popcorn in my bed while watching a movie after the kids are in bed and before DH gets home. What have y'all found in your bed?

ETA: OK y'all have some freaky and FUNNY stories!! Keep em coming!! This is so entertaining! The roach pics are creepy though, give me the heeby jeebies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
SticksnStones
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Me- nothing, thank goodness.  My Aunt woke up to a 4 ft python (who'd escaped his cage) in bed with her, lmao.

Whisper85
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM
A tarantula, but that's normal for our area. I once had a scorpion on my wall too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
addiecakesmommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Sand spurs. Ouch! 

Crashly
by WINNING! on May. 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Nothing that I've noticed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robbin74
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM

One time I hung a blanket outside to dry over night on the line, and well like a week later I woke up and had bites all over me from hundreds of tiny spiders. Apparently, a spider laid her egg sack on my blanket.

mom2four1978
by Liz on May. 5, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Scorpion. A few times. Of course I only know about the ones that stung either DH or I in our sleep. Little bastards. I guess its just part of living in central Texas.

MomRocs1102
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:23 PM
5 moms liked this

, Me and dh have a great time sexing each other up and then we hear a mans voice saying I am Optimus Prime, and I am Bumble Bee it was a damn foursome with transformers, and there have been many other toys as well. I am so afraid of bugs any kind so ill take the toys

Lisa2424
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:23 PM
OMG!!! I would have freaked!!

Quoting Robbin74:

One time I hung a blanket outside to dry over night on the line, and well like a week later I woke up and had bites all over me from hundreds of tiny spiders. Apparently, a spider laid her egg sack on my blanket.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strontium
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

dead june bug -_- a present most likely from my kitty cats..

MDJennyJen
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM
I found ants in my bed once too... But they were there because there was a dead RABBIT on my bed. Apparently my dog decided to kill one and bring it in (through the doggy door) while I was at work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)