Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
There are ANTS in my bed!!! Apparently DH or my kids have been eating in my bed!!!

*munch* *munch* *munch*

Couldn't have been me!! ;-) ok yes I enjoy popcorn in my bed while watching a movie after the kids are in bed and before DH gets home. What have y'all found in your bed?

ETA: OK y'all have some freaky and FUNNY stories!! Keep em coming!! This is so entertaining! The roach pics are creepy though, give me the heeby jeebies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Replies (171-180):
redbutterfly666
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:56 AM

i fell asleep one night and some how my rat got out and curled up in my hair luckily i didnt roll on her i woke up the next morning with he whiskers in my ear lol i miss her :(

lovelimadness
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:58 AM
There was until my sisters cat tried to scale the outside wall and ripped several holes open. No fixing it. We're moving in a couple weeks, i wake frequently at night so i double check when i wake up. It's not horrible. Putting a fan in front of the window to bring in cool air helped alot though.

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Oh yikes!! Are there screens on your windows? If not that may help.

Quoting lovelimadness:

Hmm... Just in the last four months (since we moved in with my parents out in the country), i have found a spider (wednesday night, crawling on my forehead.), moths, beetles, a butterfly and a moth the size of my hand that got tangled up in my sheet. Gross! Oh and a couple ticks and fleas. I check the bed before i get in because i co-sleep and don't want one to find my dd in her sleep

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:58 AM
I've seen several in the bathroom on the tile. Those things are creepy looking! Ick!! I think the foggers you can get at the grocery will kill the earwigs.

Thank you for serving here at home!

Quoting jacandjay:

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Love me some Lysol for the bed!! How long does your DH have before he is home?

Quoting jacandjay:

ohhhhh these replies are making me itch..lol giving me the feeling of things crawling on me and hubby is gone (military) so its just me, ewww no one to keep me safe from the bugs.. lol

8 months :( yea and here i have seen alot of earwigs with huge pinchers...yuck im just expecting to see one in the bed one night.. i have seen them alot lately, ive never seen so many

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:00 AM
My parents hated using the ac in the summers when I was a kid and we'd find all kinds of things stuck to the screen, sucked in by the fan. Good luck on the move.

Quoting lovelimadness:

There was until my sisters cat tried to scale the outside wall and ripped several holes open. No fixing it. We're moving in a couple weeks, i wake frequently at night so i double check when i wake up. It's not horrible. Putting a fan in front of the window to bring in cool air helped alot though.

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Oh yikes!! Are there screens on your windows? If not that may help.

Quoting lovelimadness:

Hmm... Just in the last four months (since we moved in with my parents out in the country), i have found a spider (wednesday night, crawling on my forehead.), moths, beetles, a butterfly and a moth the size of my hand that got tangled up in my sheet. Gross! Oh and a couple ticks and fleas. I check the bed before i get in because i co-sleep and don't want one to find my dd in her sleep

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:01 AM

my ferret had been lost all day, i looked everywhere for her and couldnt find her. That night im in bed and i feel something on my leg, freak, grab my remote and start batting at my leg assuming a mouse or something. Heard the squeal and looked. Poor baby was in there lol luckily unhurt

PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Aww gives a new meaning to rats neat in your hair. It's hard losing one of our furbabies, they always have such a special place with us.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

i fell asleep one night and some how my rat got out and curled up in my hair luckily i didnt roll on her i woke up the next morning with he whiskers in my ear lol i miss her :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Aww poor baby!! Gotta love those sneaky cute ferrets! ;-)

Quoting ittyprincess604:

my ferret had been lost all day, i looked everywhere for her and couldnt find her. That night im in bed and i feel something on my leg, freak, grab my remote and start batting at my leg assuming a mouse or something. Heard the squeal and looked. Poor baby was in there lol luckily unhurt

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on May. 6, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Me too!!!!

Quoting phantomphan:

That pretty much would have snapped my mind. I'd be in an institution somewhere. Rocking in the corner muttering "snake in the bed" over and over.

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

I live out in the country and I left my bedroom window open. A garter snake slithered in and curled up on my bed.

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

OMG!! You have to tell!!!

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

A snake

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Aww gives a new meaning to rats neat in your hair. It's hard losing one of our furbabies, they always have such a special place with us.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

i know :( i took her everywhere with me even to school (im not joking) i took her to resutrants and stores and she just sat either in my pocket or under my hair, sometimes if im cleaning over where her cage used to sit i can feel her grabbing for my hair still, makes me cry every time, she was my baby before my actual baby

jacandjay
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

I've seen several in the bathroom on the tile. Those things are creepy looking! Ick!! I think the foggers you can get at the grocery will kill the earwigs.

Thank you for serving here at home!

Quoting jacandjay:

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Love me some Lysol for the bed!! How long does your DH have before he is home?

Quoting jacandjay:

ohhhhh these replies are making me itch..lol giving me the feeling of things crawling on me and hubby is gone (military) so its just me, ewww no one to keep me safe from the bugs.. lol

8 months :( yea and here i have seen alot of earwigs with huge pinchers...yuck im just expecting to see one in the bed one night.. i have seen them alot lately, ive never seen so many

i will have to try something, bc my son likes to chase them around the house...

thank you so much... i dont think ive ever been thanked... :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN