Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
There are ANTS in my bed!!! Apparently DH or my kids have been eating in my bed!!!

*munch* *munch* *munch*

Couldn't have been me!! ;-) ok yes I enjoy popcorn in my bed while watching a movie after the kids are in bed and before DH gets home. What have y'all found in your bed?

ETA: OK y'all have some freaky and FUNNY stories!! Keep em coming!! This is so entertaining! The roach pics are creepy though, give me the heeby jeebies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Replies (251-260):
PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM
OUCH!!!! Glad you're ok!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I was woken up by a scorpion stinging me in the middle of the chest. It burned like.crazy and threw me straight into a asthma attack called poison control and.all turned out.fine but he crawled up my bed skirt. It was.scary.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megankae
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
She sure was. :)

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

LOL!! She sounds like an amazing woman!

Quoting Megankae:

Thanks. Haha.

She sure was something. When I got pregnant she bought me a ton of baby powder, she winked at me and said "you never know when it'll come in handy". Hahaha she also left me with a bit of advice to "never powder the whole baby". WTF? Hahaha

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Aww :-(

Quoting Megankae:

You can also baby powder it up. My grandma always put baby powder all over the counters and floor to kill the aunts and then shed call me up come vacuum them up. Haha

I miss her.

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

There are ANTS in my bed!!! Apparently DH or my kids have been eating in my bed!!!

*munch* *munch* *munch*

Couldn't have been me!! ;-) ok yes I enjoy popcorn in my bed while watching a movie after the kids are in bed and before DH gets home. What have y'all found in your bed?

fyi ants hate cinnamon!  so maybe sprinkle a lil cinnamon around ur bed...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Poor birdie, I hope it wasn't hurt.

Quoting zeesmuse:

A bird!!!

We were bringing in groceries and I guess it flew in... and made it upstairs to my bedroom. It woke me up about 5 AM when it got tangled in my covers... poor scared thing...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I am fine now but I WILL NEVER and have NOT ever put a bed skirt back on the beds. I don't care how ugly it looks, that was scary..

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

OUCH!!!! Glad you're ok!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I was woken up by a scorpion stinging me in the middle of the chest. It burned like.crazy and threw me straight into a asthma attack called poison control and.all turned out.fine but he crawled up my bed skirt. It was.scary.

jigsaw ribbon

PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM
We are showing our house to sell and just put one on about a week ago! It will be coming off TODAY!!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I am fine now but I WILL NEVER and have NOT ever put a bed skirt back on the beds. I don't care how ugly it looks, that was scary..

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

OUCH!!!! Glad you're ok!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I don't blame you, I realized just how much many things can crawl up in your bed while you are sleeping with one on.. 

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

We are showing our house to sell and just put one on about a week ago! It will be coming off TODAY!!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

OUCH!!!! Glad you're ok!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

jigsaw ribbon

natty31105
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Ok, this is gonna be a long story but its not as creepy without all the details. Bout 7 years ago, I was still living with my parents. I was in bed and woke up to my finger throbbing in pain. I sat up and turned the light on. (I had a string hanging down from the ceiling fan to turn on the light at a moments notice...im a puss in the dark). Anyway, Im investigating my finger but cant figure out the cause of pain. Im still halfway asleep so I turn the light off and lay back down. A few seconds later, I felt something crawl across my hairline. I sat up again, turned the light on..started throwing around my covers, my pillow...still to find nothing wrong!! I turned off the light and laid back down. Again, I felt it...something behind my ear. I jump up again and this time shake the hell out of my head...something is in my hair!!!! I hear something plop on my pillow...it was a FUCKING SCORPION!!!! *shudders* That is just not ok :( Arizona can kiss my ass lol

natty31105
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I just wrote a reply about a scorpion in my bed too! I'm glad your ok! My parents house is infested so I have quite a few stories! lol!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

blueeyedpixie
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Yeah some had me cracking up lol. I was feaking out but couldn't stop reading lol

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Oh yikes!!! I'm sorry!! Some of these are funny, others are totally dangerous, like spiders, and one woman had a bat(they can be carriers of rabies). Be careful!!

Quoting blueeyedpixie:

You need a warning on this post!!!! I found a spider trying to get in my bed last night after reading this and I couldn't sleep!!!!!! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DallasGirl214
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Lol no I haven't. I'm sitting at restaurant waiting for my food so I'm afraid to look.

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Oh I hate those things!! Especially when they fly across the room! Did you see the pic a pp put up? Eww!!!

Quoting DallasGirl214:

We didn't find anything in our bed but one night I was standing in the restroom washing my face and brushing teeth. DH was already in bed and had just turned on the heater for the first time since winter started. As I was walking to the bed I froze. DH was so freaked out by the look on my face he jumped out of bed yelling. There was a huge cockroach going down the wall towards his head. It had come out of the vent above our bed. *shudders*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN