Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

ok first vent in quite some time

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:14 PM
  • 2 Replies
Ok so Im living in low income housing. For now! Its just me and my kids. My husband was not allowed on the lease because our ass of a landlord gave him a nasty reference and me a glowing reference, go figure. So he stays with other people, friends and such cus if he lives here I'll get kicked out. Pisses me off. Anyway my landlord got notice that my husband and other people are all moved in and living in my house! Telling me I have 5 days to show proof of address for them or im evicted. Its crap because its not even true! Nobody else is living with me but my kids! I know who did it but cant prove it!

Little back story, one of my neighbors has been trying to get me kicked out since last summer. Last summer she was seriously keeping a notebook with a list of who came in and out of my home, dates, times everything! Can you say stalker? She flashed the thing around cus she thought she was cute doing it.

Now its almost summer and looks like shes at it again. I swear me and this bitch are going to be having some words soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
emeraldangel20
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM

i'm sorry

Dark_Rain
by Heidi on May. 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Thanks. Just really friggin ticked off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)