Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Not sure what I was expecting lol it just doesn't look any different than a really full moon. I can tell it looks a little bigger...but not like I was expecting :( lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Replies (61-66):
redbutterfly666
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:30 AM

i thought it was gonna be huge :( but all it is is brighter here

louzannalady
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
*nods head* Rock on! : ) I was just reading last night about more natural births happening around full moons. Very intetesting how nature works!

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

Esbat is our full moon celebration! Full moon gives an awesome amount of power to spells and is just amazing energy in general. :D Some do an all out ritual, others just spell work, some just meditate...and I'm sure you saw he reply...some even do some skyclad dancing. It's...well, amazing! LOL

Quoting louzannalady:

Very intrigued. What is esbat?

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

No esbat for me this time. I have to hide my paganism from my family and they're all home.

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

It's supposed to look it's biggest right as it's rising. It's actual biggest is a few minutes before midnight. IDC how it looks. I'm just excited to have an Esbat when I can actually see it...we're always so cloudy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wrensong
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:52 AM

She is beautiful here in Arkansas.....

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

Yay!

I'm all sad...she went and hid behind the clouds!! It was supposed to be CLEAR dammit! LOL I'll still go hang outside for awhile, but...damn.

Quoting wrensong:

We had an awesome esbat  ritual and bonefire....I may go back out now that the kids are in bed and do some skyclad dancing...(not to worry we live at the dead end of a dirt road no one to see)

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

It's supposed to look it's biggest right as it's rising. It's actual biggest is a few minutes before midnight. IDC how it looks. I'm just excited to have an Esbat when I can actually see it...we're always so cloudy.

Life in a Pagan Family (my blog)
http://lifeinapaganfamily.blog.com/
suekat
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM

When I saw it last night it had black stripes through it.  It looked really trippy!

LectioDivina
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM

It looked like every other moon...

Uniquecoolio
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:02 PM
I was disappointed too! So cloudy here we could only see brightness behind the clouds! I was exited all damn week, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)