Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Am I the only one?! I hate my legs but as I am relocating to the humid south...I'm going to have the cave aren't I. Damn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Replies (41-50):
Kandiface
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM
lol, I was just wondering what state. :p but yeah, cali is expensive! My best friend's friend just moved here from there because she couldn't afford it. :(

Quoting Temecula_Mama:

We can't afford to move out of my moms house here in California. In Tennessee we can get a 3 bedroom house for like 600 a month. And my best friend lives there

Quoting Kandiface:

Where are you moving? I'm in Georgia and its super hot and humid and I just wear capris. I love capris!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gcstar42
by Shara on May. 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I like shorts, but my problem is finding some that are a goof length for me. I like them pretty short but I dont want my butt hanging out. And I dont like the longer bermuda shorts or whatever they are called either. I wear quite a few capris so maybe you could try those.

VintageWife

I don't wear shorts either. I don't think you have to just because you are moving to the south. I lived in the mojave desert and never wore them. They just aren't for me.

Autumn19
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM
eh who cares about celulite i dont know anyone who doesnt have it.
It took me 3yrs to be able to wear shorts after my first i have a 4 month old and was thinking of getting a 2piece this yr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Temecula_Mama
1 mom liked this
Exactly lol and I live in the same town I grew up in so every one remembers my thinner hs days.

Quoting jess80:

Ikr! Me too! Those lovely ladies are all thin and wearing bikinis everywhere they go!! Lol

Quoting Temecula_Mama:

I might feel more comfortable in Tn wearing shorts than in ca wearing shorts.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jess80
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Omg! I know, I'm in ar and it was 94 yesterday! It was cooler today but more humid! Wtf???!!!?!? I am scared of what this summer will be like!!

Quoting Kandiface:

Where are you moving? I'm in Georgia and its super hot and humid and I just wear capris. I love capris!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robbinsroost
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I haven't in several years. We are now in TX and I may start wearing some. I am going to lay out for a few mins a day and try to get some color on my legs before it gets super hot.

hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM
I wear capris a lot. I'm not really a fan of shorts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Whisper85
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Me either, but I have ugly scars on my right leg from a dog attack. Plus I'm as white as Casper I glow in the dark..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Quoting JJJMommyKris:

I only wear shorts at home. I wear capris a lot in the summer and it is hot here from April to October
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)