Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

STOP STOP STOP!!!!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

My niece is over with my ds I have said stop or calm down more times than I can count.  I know 7 in this past hour   How many times on a average day do you say stop, calm down No to your kids

by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:48 PM

There are days when I stopped couting after 2. Which means the 1st and the last one the ones in between got used so many times.
There are also days when I don't have to say it.

bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on May. 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Almost as many times as I have to say those things to my husband. LMAO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
colbys_mom
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Omg I never stop saying those frases. My son is wound up more energy than I could even think of. I was like that as a kid so and no there's nothing wrong with him, but some days its just please stop calm down etc all day lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KMAsMommy9182
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

We use "take it down a notch" A LOT in this apartment.  We live upstairs and my almost 4 year old does not grasp the concept of downstairs neighbors.  I mean, she knows they are there, but she doesn't understand that when she runs and jumps up and down that she is basically jumping on their heads.  We initiated a "no being crazy between 6pm and 9am" rule...it kind of forces her to chill out from dinner until morning time.

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on May. 5, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Around here it's "chilled or be chilled", LoL. With my older kids, maybe once. With my 4yo...Yeah, a good three or four times on a good day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annasew
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:58 PM

I have 2 boys both 12 and 6 girls from 4 to 11 here tonight. LOL I've lost count but I'm having fun.  These are some great kids.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Hardly ever. I let him cut loose at home for the most part. Unless he is really losing it or throwing a bad tantrum I don't care if he goes crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockuponlove
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Just twice before it's time out for not minding. We've had some major issues lately with neither of them mindin and talking back pretty good. I won't handle disrespect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN