Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Spur Of The Moment Giveaway!!!!! WINNER IS.....................

Posted by   + Show Post

I recently found out some great news and now I want to share my happiness by giving away a custom tutu dress! I will make any size with any colors you want ( even use glitter tulle if you like) along with your choice of head band or hair bow. The skirt has 2 layers making it a full skirt. The rules are no bumps and tell me about the little princess that will be getting this tutu dress. This giveaway will end at 9pm central time Sunday the 6th. I will use random.org to choose the winner. 

Here are 2 examples of the ones Ive made

The winner is........................................................

Number 276 which is Dawnjohnson5!!!  Congrats!!! I will be PMing you for your tutu design

by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Replies (11-20):
JuJuBee07
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Do you make them in toddler sizes? My DD is 4 and would absolutely love something like that!!

pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

seraphimsong
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:58 AM
What size are they? Or can you make them any size?

My dd is 6 but she LOVES to dress up & especially loves tutus! She would be thrilled to have one :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SilverOcean84
by Cindy on May. 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I will make the winner of  the dress any size for the child

Quoting JuJuBee07:

Do you make them in toddler sizes? My DD is 4 and would absolutely love something like that!!

Nikki286
by Nicoli on May. 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM

omg so cute.. my dd is turning 4 in July but money has been tight with me being out of work for about a month and only recently finding a part time job.  she loves the color green and loves to spin around and dance 

EbonySnow
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:00 AM

this is my daughter Alyssandra,she will be 3 next month. She loves to dance. Angelina Ballerina is one of her favorite shows, she keeps telling me that she likes Angelina's "fluffy dress" (there is, of course, no convincing her that it's called a tutu lol)

This would make such a fun birthday present for her, she'd love a fluffy dress

JuJuBee07
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Awesome =) I'd love to be counted in!

Quoting SilverOcean84:

I will make the winner of  the dress any size for the child

Quoting JuJuBee07:

pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

babyblue21
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Dd#1 is 4 and absolutely loves tutu's! She wears a weighted vest majority of the day but once she takes it off she puts on her princess clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:05 AM

oh Shiloh would love one. She love princesses & to dance in tutus.  She likes to pretend she is either Belle or Tiana.

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on May. 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM
She's 3 weeks old :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:08 AM

and here is my shi-shi wearing her Easter dress. she kept calling it her tutu. It's white though so she doesn't wear it a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN