Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

For those who claim to have OCD when they really don't

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:46 AM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

LMFAO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 6, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Lmmfao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Brianna on May. 6, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Haha that's funny. I do have a form of OCD with thing having to be in place at all times or I have anxiety attacks. Luckily ive gotten better since having kids but when people say they have OCD and really don't I do think bad things in my head lol, they have no idea what its like
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:51 AM

lol thats funny.

My only form of OCD if you can even call it that, is that i have to know what time it is at all times!! If the clocks times arent matching around the house, i freak and panic. If im out and dont have my watch or phone, ill be a wreck.

Mama2ETA
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I've been dx'ed with OCD, but my dh and my mom dont 'see it' as excesive, because it's not apparent. It's not severe. But this was hilarious. There are a lot that claim without having a standpoint. "Like totally, Im totally OCD" ;)

velvetkitty
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Lmfao.  

lovebugs0710
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Lol that's funny.
I say I'm OCD about certain things...like the way the laundry is folded, how the house is cleaned, how the dishwasher gets loaded, things like that. Really I think I'm just obsessed with doing things my way lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seraphimsong
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Do people really claim to have it without a diagnosis? Dumb. It's not something I would say I have for funsies. I wish I didn't have it at all!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
river.red
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:02 AM
I feel that way when people make ADD jokes or say they have it because they did some thing stupid or lost their car keys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh I hate when people say that and aren't! Being OCD is not fun! It's a curse I swear lol. It makes things very difficult.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mandiii04
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Quoting seraphimsong:

Do people really claim to have it without a diagnosis? Dumb. It's not something I would say I have for funsies. I wish I didn't have it at all!!

Yeah!  They say things like "omg I am so OCD about locking my doors.  I check them, like, 3 times before bed!" or "I'm so OCD because I wash my hands a lot... like 10 times a day"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN