Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I noticed if I hit back more than twice it closes out my internet and when I reopen it goes to my homepage.
Using cafemom as an example, if I login and there's 2 posts I want to read I click on one read it and hit back to go to the other post. If I hit back after I finish reading that one to return to cm homepage it shuts down the internet. But if I read through replies and end up on say page 8 and hit back to get to page 4 of replies it doesn't close out. Anyone else have a weird issue like that? Or just my stupid phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Replies (21-24):
kmencl3210
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Probably lol. I always get the messed up phones >.< this is I think phone number 5 in less than 2 yrs....

Quoting Sunivondea:

Oh. That's odd. I think you might have a bunk phone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmencl3210
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I can upgrade in July but I refuse...they just raised their upgrade fee plus we are switching companies as soon as our contract is up in november... I mean the price wed pay for new phones we could probably almost pay the early termination fee with instead, but I doubt well have the money

Quoting anikahaynes1:

O have a droid powered phone, the vortex, and ive been having all sorts of crazy issues like that too. I can upgrade in aug, thank god!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meagan0716
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:23 AM
What browser are you using? I us dolphin browser. You can find it in the app store
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmencl3210
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Just the regular internet one that came with the phone.. I didnt download anything for internet since I had that.

Quoting meagan0716:

What browser are you using? I us dolphin browser. You can find it in the app store

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)