Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My baby emmie ( shes a cat lol) is almost one. She normally eats like one can of wet food a day and one bowl of dry food. But for the last week has eaten atleast double that. Yesterday she had 2 cans of wet food and 3 bowls of dry. I thought we had mice, or something but i was watching her today and shes really actually eating it all. She hasnt gotten out so shes not prego. Maybe its like a kitty growth spurt? Is this normal?

by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Replies (41-41):
Apollos82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Dog-cats are the best!!! We had one names Wiley. He would great us at the door, and, if you got down close to his face, he would head butt your forehead. SO CUTE. I miss that kitty. :( he was orange and a barn cat...LOADS of personality. :)

Quoting mom2ljh:

Here is my monster kitty. I feed him "wrong" because he was apparently told he's a dog at birth. He eats like a dog (scarfs every kibble he's given; he'd eat 5lbs of food in a sitting), acts like a dog, answers to his name, goes outside and hangs out. We tell people we have 2 dogs, 1 cat and a cat dog, lol.

Anyhow, if I kept food down for him 24/7, he'd weigh 40lbs (he's 17 as it is, but he is just a BIG cat).

Anyhow, I am totally jacking your post, lol. Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)