Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

im such a fat kid :-/

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:56 AM
  • 68 Replies

Ok well im not a kid. lol

I just ate nearly a package of cookies on my own. Stupid comfort foods. Im such an emotional eater. Anytime something happens i turn to sweet treats for comfort...yikes. 

whats your comfort food of choice?

Mines normally brownies or chocolate. But anything sweet typically will do.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nickynova
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Anything .....im not picky lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:57 AM

yeah especially carbs or sweets. Eeck im going to pay for this later. lmao

Quoting nickynova:

Anything .....im not picky lol

Apollos82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:01 AM
I am a food addict. Not in the "Oh, haha, me too!" kind of way, I mean in the I sometimes go to AA "Hi, my name is Cassie and I'm an addict" way. It's an honest, serious addict.

So yeah. I feel your pain. I will eat anything and everything, in a major binge. Smaller ones, it's always a sweet, a savory, and a liquid. Last time, a few days ago, it was a whole box of better cheddars, a huge bag of gummy peach rings and...I think just water because soda lost its appeal due to Baby...

Anyway...that's just a small, 5-7 times weekly binge, in a bad phase. I have days and weeks and sometimes even months when I eat like a freaking health nut, too.

*sigh*

At least addicts and druggies and wine-o's can abstain and not...you know...die.

(OMG...I just verbally vomited all over your post. I am SO sorry. Perhaps I have been holding that in too long, :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:03 AM

OMG that part just made me lmao. Dont worry about it. I enjoy reading peoples stuff. helps me keep my mind off the crap thats going on.

Quoting Apollos82:

I am a food addict. Not in the "Oh, haha, me too!" kind of way, I mean in the I sometimes go to AA "Hi, my name is Cassie and I'm an addict" way. It's an honest, serious addict.

So yeah. I feel your pain. I will eat anything and everything, in a major binge. Smaller ones, it's always a sweet, a savory, and a liquid. Last time, a few days ago, it was a whole box of better cheddars, a huge bag of gummy peach rings and...I think just water because soda lost its appeal due to Baby...

Anyway...that's just a small, 5-7 times weekly binge, in a bad phase. I have days and weeks and sometimes even months when I eat like a freaking health nut, too.

*sigh*

At least addicts and druggies and wine-o's can abstain and not...you know...die.

(OMG...I just verbally vomited all over your post. I am SO sorry. Perhaps I have been holding that in too long, :(

Apollos82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:05 AM
Well, I could go on about any number of topics, if you really need the distraction! LMAO! (((hugs))) Love ya, girl! Hang in there.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

OMG that part just made me lmao. Dont worry about it. I enjoy reading peoples stuff. helps me keep my mind off the crap thats going on.

Quoting Apollos82:

*sigh*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Ramble away. Trust me lots of people have had to put up with my random rambles this week. When im scared or nervous I ramble a lot about nothin and sometimes its not very coherent but people put up with it. lol

Quoting Apollos82:

Well, I could go on about any number of topics, if you really need the distraction! LMAO! (((hugs))) Love ya, girl! Hang in there.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Apollos82:

*sigh*

armyvet06
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I think yesterday I had like 15 cookies, like 7 cans of soda and a lot of other junk lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Candy and Dr pepper :/ i put the 25 i lost back on because of that so they are no longer allowed in my house
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbkay
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Anything. Right now I'm eating chicken nuggets with real mayo. Ummy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Ramble ramble ramble!!! What should I talk about??

Oh!! Baby is 11 weeks tomorrow. :D morning sickness is fading and energy is coming back. Yay!

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Ramble away. Trust me lots of people have had to put up with my random rambles this week. When im scared or nervous I ramble a lot about nothin and sometimes its not very coherent but people put up with it. lol

Quoting Apollos82:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Apollos82:

*sigh*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)