Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ok well im not a kid. lol

I just ate nearly a package of cookies on my own. Stupid comfort foods. Im such an emotional eater. Anytime something happens i turn to sweet treats for comfort...yikes. 

whats your comfort food of choice?

Mines normally brownies or chocolate. But anything sweet typically will do.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Replies (31-40):
mstkn.identity
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:47 AM

might just be bloated. 

i know ive gained weight the last week. 

hey text me.

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

I've been having mad sugar cravings for weeks.  Dieting, and all.  I decided if I can finally get below 150 I will treat myself to one cupcake.  It's a good motivation.  I think I am gaining muscle though because even though I've lost a little weight I look HUGE right now,  like fatter than I did 14lbs ago.  IDK what's up but it sucks  :-/

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Im shocked im not 300+lbs either.

I want a burger so bad. Its a bitch bein broke. Lmao

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

When I eat emotionally I don't usually go for just one thing.  I will start out with something high fat/carb like a hamburger and then want something sweet and eat cookies or cupcakes and then want something salty and it goes on and on.  I could easily eat 3,000+ calories in one sitting and how I'm not 300+lbs is beyond me.

Mrs.Winchester
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:51 AM

I did text you today  :-P   No one ever texts me anymore.  I text people and get bored waiting for them to respond,  put the ipod down and forget we were talking.  LOL

Quoting mstkn.identity:

might just be bloated. 

hey text me.

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

I've been having mad sugar cravings for weeks.  Dieting, and all.  I decided if I can finally get below 150 I will treat myself to one cupcake.  It's a good motivation.  I think I am gaining muscle though because even though I've lost a little weight I look HUGE right now,  like fatter than I did 14lbs ago.  IDK what's up but it sucks  :-/

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

When I eat emotionally I don't usually go for just one thing.  I will start out with something high fat/carb like a hamburger and then want something sweet and eat cookies or cupcakes and then want something salty and it goes on and on.  I could easily eat 3,000+ calories in one sitting and how I'm not 300+lbs is beyond me.

PrincessZelda89
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:52 AM
I've been doing really good on my diet until today. MIL brought over KFC, so I had a mashed potato bowl, a slice of chocolate cake I had...then I started to dip marshmellows and pretzels in the new JIF hazelnut spread. :/ it was good washed down with 1/2 rootbeer 1/2 cream soda. I've been eating healthy for 2 weeks, and it went down the toilet today. -_-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:53 AM

i know what ya mean. I keep my phone glued to my hip lately. 

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

I did text you today  :-P   No one ever texts me anymore.  I text people and get bored waiting for them to respond,  put the ipod down and forget we were talking.  LOL

Quoting mstkn.identity:

might just be bloated. 

hey text me.

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

mstkn.identity
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Dont beat yaself up over it. Just start agian tomorrow. Most doctors i have talked to have said it is good to have a "splurge" day once a week while dieting. It helps keep you on track.

Quoting PrincessZelda89:

I've been doing really good on my diet until today. MIL brought over KFC, so I had a mashed potato bowl, a slice of chocolate cake I had...then I started to dip marshmellows and pretzels in the new JIF hazelnut spread. :/ it was good washed down with 1/2 rootbeer 1/2 cream soda. I've been eating healthy for 2 weeks, and it went down the toilet today. -_-

PrincessZelda89
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Thank you. ^-^

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Dont beat yaself up over it. Just start agian tomorrow. Most doctors i have talked to have said it is good to have a "splurge" day once a week while dieting. It helps keep you on track.

Quoting PrincessZelda89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:03 AM
Youre welcome :-)

Quoting PrincessZelda89:

Thank you. ^-^

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting PrincessZelda89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbkay
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:04 AM
I know right. It's always something. I've been praying for your dad. How's your mom and little one. Was u in the reck too?

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Lord woman what we gonna do with ya? Lol

Quoting Kimbkay:

On top of that having pain from kidney stones. And the pain meds help a lot. But makes me feel high. Always something. Lol

Quoting Kimbkay:

Hows dad doing? I've had a fun night. Had a water line bust under my kitchen sink. Had to turn water off from the main line outside. Now we can't get the damn thing back on. Hope I don't have to wait till Monday till city hall opens. I hate not having water. Lol

Quoting mstkn.identity:

mmmmmm chicken nuggets are da bomb. lmao

Quoting Kimbkay:

Anything. Right now I'm eating chicken nuggets with real mayo. Ummy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Moms ok. Still pretty shook up and emotional.

Kids ok, he just REALLY wants my dad but itll be 4-6 months before dad comes home :-(

No i wasnt there. Its the one day mom is glad i didnt go to church with them.

Quoting Kimbkay:

I know right. It's always something. I've been praying for your dad. How's your mom and little one. Was u in the reck too?

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Kimbkay:

On top of that having pain from kidney stones. And the pain meds help a lot. But makes me feel high. Always something. Lol

Quoting Kimbkay:

Hows dad doing? I've had a fun night. Had a water line bust under my kitchen sink. Had to turn water off from the main line outside. Now we can't get the damn thing back on. Hope I don't have to wait till Monday till city hall opens. I hate not having water. Lol

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Kimbkay:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbkay
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:11 AM
Awe. I see. Do you still have you bf

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Moms ok. Still pretty shook up and emotional.

Kids ok, he just REALLY wants my dad but itll be 4-6 months before dad comes home :-(

No i wasnt there. Its the one day mom is glad i didnt go to church with them.

Quoting Kimbkay:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Kimbkay:

Quoting Kimbkay:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Kimbkay:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN