Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ok well im not a kid. lol

I just ate nearly a package of cookies on my own. Stupid comfort foods. Im such an emotional eater. Anytime something happens i turn to sweet treats for comfort...yikes. 

whats your comfort food of choice?

Mines normally brownies or chocolate. But anything sweet typically will do.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Replies (61-68):
mstkn.identity
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:09 AM

read and cheese are not something i have heard as a comfort food before. 

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Bread and Cheese are mine.... ugh, oh, and ice cream *smh* =0)

caito
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I'm a food addict as well. It's one of the reasons I'm obese. People don't care though, they just say "You can quit whenever you want." They don't understand.

Quoting Apollos82:

I am a food addict. Not in the "Oh, haha, me too!" kind of way, I mean in the I sometimes go to AA "Hi, my name is Cassie and I'm an addict" way. It's an honest, serious addict.

So yeah. I feel your pain. I will eat anything and everything, in a major binge. Smaller ones, it's always a sweet, a savory, and a liquid. Last time, a few days ago, it was a whole box of better cheddars, a huge bag of gummy peach rings and...I think just water because soda lost its appeal due to Baby...

Anyway...that's just a small, 5-7 times weekly binge, in a bad phase. I have days and weeks and sometimes even months when I eat like a freaking health nut, too.

*sigh*

At least addicts and druggies and wine-o's can abstain and not...you know...die.

(OMG...I just verbally vomited all over your post. I am SO sorry. Perhaps I have been holding that in too long, :(

Guess who's back?
my tumblr

Apollos82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Exactly. I always say or at least think "Quit what? Quit eating? Okay. You first."

Quoting caito:

I'm a food addict as well. It's one of the reasons I'm obese. People don't care though, they just say "You can quit whenever you want." They don't understand.

Quoting Apollos82:

I am a food addict. Not in the "Oh, haha, me too!" kind of way, I mean in the I sometimes go to AA "Hi, my name is Cassie and I'm an addict" way. It's an honest, serious addict.

So yeah. I feel your pain. I will eat anything and everything, in a major binge. Smaller ones, it's always a sweet, a savory, and a liquid. Last time, a few days ago, it was a whole box of better cheddars, a huge bag of gummy peach rings and...I think just water because soda lost its appeal due to Baby...

Anyway...that's just a small, 5-7 times weekly binge, in a bad phase. I have days and weeks and sometimes even months when I eat like a freaking health nut, too.

*sigh*

At least addicts and druggies and wine-o's can abstain and not...you know...die.

(OMG...I just verbally vomited all over your post. I am SO sorry. Perhaps I have been holding that in too long, :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vannadahlia
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Brownies... and salad with a lot of cucumbers :]

Apollos82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Gah! I feel asleep! Sorry. lol

I will have my fist at 30, but then I realized that if I go ahead with my plan for three of my own, that still puts me in my late 30's by the time the last one comes along. Too risky for my health....so one and done. :(

Quoting mstkn.identity:

I agree. I love how much he has growm but im so sad hes not my little bitty baby any more. Dont remind me that he wont be a toddler anymore. Lol

I had forgot that part :-/ Where the hell does time go?

I dont think 29/30 is a bad age to start having kids. I kind of wish i had been older.

Quoting Apollos82:

You're just a young one! Imagine having your first at 29/30! Yikes. 23 is a good age. Not old, but not too young, either. I liked that age. :)

Four years old!! That's a kid! That's like...not a toddler or a baby any more! It can be so bitter sweet watching them grow. On the one hand, all they are doing and learning is so impressive! But on th other....we want our babies back!! lol

Quoting mstkn.identity:

OH YAY. Congrats. 

hmmm....lets talk about kids. I cant belive my kid is going to be 4 this year :-( my brother called me old because of it, but WE are both 23 right now so if im old hes old too. lmao

Quoting Apollos82:

Ramble ramble ramble!!! What should I talk about??

Oh!! Baby is 11 weeks tomorrow. :D morning sickness is fading and energy is coming back. Yay!

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Ramble away. Trust me lots of people have had to put up with my random rambles this week. When im scared or nervous I ramble a lot about nothin and sometimes its not very coherent but people put up with it. lol

Quoting Apollos82:

Well, I could go on about any number of topics, if you really need the distraction! LMAO! (((hugs))) Love ya, girl! Hang in there.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

OMG that part just made me lmao. Dont worry about it. I enjoy reading peoples stuff. helps me keep my mind off the crap thats going on.

Quoting Apollos82:

*sigh*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Salsa and blue corn chips....like a fiend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CeeGee81
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:53 AM

pizza......always pizza

OkieMom2673
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:25 AM
I love sweets! I have no willpower. So I try not to buy them. Except for on sundays, I allow myself to eat sweets on sundays!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)