Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

He's stuck with me!

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:08 AM
  • 8 Replies
So I had a super ducking shatty day and I'm in pain from my gosh darn knee and pmsing and stressed and ds was being super ODD today. And my stbdh brought me flowers. Well a potted lily plant. Cuz he knew I had a bad day. I love him. So much. I just had to share :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DeeDee_28
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:09 AM
Aww how sweet. Tomorrow will be a better day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:10 AM
Very sweet. PMS sucks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 3:10 AM
That's very sweet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Temecula_Mama
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:12 AM
Depends on my knee. I have a chipped knee cap the usually doesn't bother me but decided to get that lovely ice pick feeling. If I can't walk I can't work. And I don't have any vacation time left. I'm ready losing money by going to Nashville for 4 days next week.... Sorry I'm a little overwhelmed right now lol

Quoting DeeDee_28:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockuponlove
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Aww how nice. My day was like that yesterday. I just told SO to go fk himself and leave me alone and hung up. He did as asked. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Temecula_Mama
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:16 AM
Lol he's playing BF 2 and I'm watching my dvr. We complete each other.

Quoting stockuponlove:

Aww how nice. My day was like that yesterday. I just told SO to go fk himself and leave me alone and hung up. He did as asked. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeeDee_28
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Oh I'm sorry to hear. I wish you a speedy recovery with your knee and hope things get better for you.

Quoting Temecula_Mama:

Depends on my knee. I have a chipped knee cap the usually doesn't bother me but decided to get that lovely ice pick feeling. If I can't walk I can't work. And I don't have any vacation time left. I'm ready losing money by going to Nashville for 4 days next week.... Sorry I'm a little overwhelmed right now lol

Quoting DeeDee_28:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Temecula_Mama
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this
It will! I've been through worse and I came up. This time I have help. We will get to our perfect place one day. It's just hard to wait until we do!

Quoting DeeDee_28:

Oh I'm sorry to hear. I wish you a speedy recovery with your knee and hope things get better for you.

Quoting Temecula_Mama:

Quoting DeeDee_28:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN