Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

does your S/O do this?

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:23 AM
  • 27 Replies
do they feel/act entitled to slacking off or negecting their responsibilities b/c they did something nice for you, almost like it balances the scale? Ex: today he bought a new(ish) van, dropped a couple bills grocery shopping, and put gas in my car. Later he decided since he dropped all this cash on me he should have been able to sleep the rest of the day away, so I was not able to take a nap before working my midnight shift while he has the day off. What a turd! :P now I am running on energy drinks till 7am rolls around!
but I wil say I love my new van lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thickmamaof2
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:27 AM
yea mine does that. Hes out right now! His excuse, he took us to the lake today. But he didnt spend time with me and the kids. He just sat there an drank beer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SteenaWeena
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:31 AM
Usually mine does the fishing/lake thing too. Better than drugs & hookers I guess! & cheaper ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:34 AM
And you want to be with such an ass, why?!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kzuehlk
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:35 AM
Mine does that too. I've been up since 5:30 yesterday morning and had to work 3rd shift. 6am can not come soon enough!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Khaleesi
by Mother of Dragons on May. 6, 2012 at 5:38 AM
2 moms liked this

A man buys a new car, pays a bunch of bills & buys groceries and he's an ass for taking a nap? You're hard to please aren't you, lol.

OP - it sucks that he did that to you but hell, I'd run on energy drinks for a night in exchange for a new car, no problem. :Þ

Quoting momma2b2008:

SteenaWeena
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:40 AM
Bahaha... Im not even gonna go there with you. This was intended to be a lighthearted/joking post. I said he slept the rest of the day today, not that he does it everyday. Pull the stick out of your ass.

Quoting momma2b2008:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spastic_poodle
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:44 AM
3 moms liked this
Ha, yeah. He'll do a couple dishes and then think he's removed from any responsibility for the rest of the weekend. Oh and if I don't blow a rainbow up his ass or throw a parade for doing those dishes, he throws a fit and I "don't appreciate what he does."

Like having an extra child, I swear :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SteenaWeena
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Blow a rainbow up his ass! LMAO... They do seek validation like that sometimes!

Quoting spastic_poodle:

Ha, yeah. He'll do a couple dishes and then think he's removed from any responsibility for the rest of the weekend. Oh and if I don't blow a rainbow up his ass or throw a parade for doing those dishes, he throws a fit and I "don't appreciate what he does."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Khaleesi
by Mother of Dragons on May. 6, 2012 at 5:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh, good lord. It's 2:45 am here, I'm really tired, and you have no idea. "Blow a rainbow up his ass." I'm giggling so hard over here I feel like a chipmunk on crack.

Quoting spastic_poodle:

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 6, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Yet another affirmation that I am well off being single =0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)