Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

='(

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM
  • 1 Replies

Quote Like Reply to Post

Ok Im stephanie im 21 and me and my ex 7 year anniversery would have been in september .we have 3 chidlren ages 5,2 and 6 months .but we split up about 2 weeks ago on his choice he says that he fail out of love with me and i was to bossy and clingy ...I admit I had my flaws. I went to visit family with our kids in april he had to work on some of the days so he couldnt come .I come back and he immediatly starts having a hissy fit just being a total dick.. I could go into full details but im not pretty much he leaves in the middle of the nite. then comes back the next day and we work things out then he starts staying out till 2-3 a,m drinking almost everynite after work. then locks his phone so i couldnt see who hes been talking to constantly texting and acting very suspicious.. so i tell him i dont appreciate the way hes been acting lately and hes all like i dont give a damn im tired of you anyways and breaks up again .... well I started a nite time job so he watches them ono his days off then we pay our mom to watch them the other nites.. before this i was a SAHM and he swore up in down it was the easiest life ever ..mine you have 3 kids 5 and under and dont got a licence so stuck at home almost all time ...well he is bitching becouse he dont wanna watch the kids on his days off their to hard to handle and I think its hilarious becouse he finally gets to see how i felt and the kids are not bad they are great kids you just gotta know how to handle them ..and he never really had to be hands on he just worked hugged and played with them everynow in then and slept thats it.. but hes starting to leave them atleast half the day with me on his days off when i work the whole nite ..and we're still living together but he dont talk to me,wont answer my calls or nothing only communication is iwth the kids he said he wanted to work it out a couple days ago but i dont see him making any effort ....he didnt even come home from work last nite I know it was cinco de mayo and he work at mexican restraunt but he still should have came home afterwards..he more than likely stayed at his cousings but still im tired of worrying about his ass he should of been a man atleast called and told me he wasnt come home but i still love that man unfortunatly and were bound for life becouse of the kids =';( we signed a one year lease and its nont up till like next march ......but im thinking if he dont straighten up within the next 6 months of moving out i hate my living situation right now im starting to get real depressed =(frustratedshrugginggoing crazybanging head into wall

by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sbreece
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM
2 moms liked this
So you're hanging on because you have a lease and 3 kids? Wrong idea.. I applaud you for wanting to make it work but you can't make someone love you. And face it hun, if he loved you..he wouldn't be doing half the shit he's doing. Save your money, look for a cheap place to live, apply for assistance if you need help with day care, and leave his ass! You can do bad all by yourself. You don't need his help. Period. Good luck hun. Keep us updated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN