Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I hate jealous women

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • 29 Replies
My friend S recently started dating a female named N. I can't even post on his FB anymore without her making a passive agressive comment. For instance, she wrote on his page:

N "I'm waiting on your page for you to post something Shawny."

Me "You have to add the Mac at the end--Shawny-Mac. That way it's not so emasculating."

Her "Thanks doll. I'll remember that the next time I'm screaming his name."

Dude. Lol He weighs 250+ lbs and is so not my type. He mentioned to me the other day that she's been getting jealous of people posting on his page. They've been dating for a few weeks.

Second case--my friend Matt is the kind of guy I can have any conversation with. He doesn't judge me and is neutral, so he's a good person to talk to. The last time I called his queen boyfriend smashed the windows in his house because (s)he was pissed he talked to me.

All this fucking drama. I've known these people for ages and trust me, if I wanted to fuck them I would have. But I didn't and they're my friends.

I hate when insecure women get in the way of friendships.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alwayskk
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Yep, me too.

militarywife09
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Yeah it's sad. I don't care if dh has female friends. As long as its appropriate, and they aren't talking about me Im good. I know he loves me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so happy for him! I just wish she wouldn't let her insecurities get in the way. I don't even know this woman.

Quoting militarywife09:

Yeah it's sad. I don't care if dh has female friends. As long as its appropriate, and they aren't talking about me Im good. I know he loves me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM

eye iz jelly 0f y00h n kk :(

sissyboogs
by Katie on May. 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I used to be one of those women...my husband lost a few female friends in the beginning of our relationship because of my jealousy. Some with good reason, some not so much =/

epoh
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Stop hanging out at BAB and I might be able to understand what you just wrote.

Snap!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
davnrori
2 moms liked this

I agree with this. Chances are that if I was friends with your bf before he became your bf- that means we probably could have dated but didn't. Because we are friends. And if you're jealous because he's friends with me then guess what? Chances are pretty good that you will be gone before I will. Jealousy is extremely unattractive.

epoh
My ex was like that with me. I'm just finding all my lost friends because of his insecurities.

Quoting sissyboogs:

I used to be one of those women...my husband lost a few female friends in the beginning of our relationship because of my jealousy. Some with good reason, some not so much =/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM

y00hz sucha meenie...  smh... harazzinq biatches.  y00hz jelly 0f muh new frand?

Quoting epoh:

Stop hanging out at BAB and I might be able to understand what you just wrote.

Snap!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

epoh
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Exactly.

Quoting davnrori:

I agree with this. Chances are that if I was friends with your bf before he became your bf- that means we probably could have dated but didn't. Because we are friends. And if you're jealous because he's friends with me then guess what? Chances are pretty good that you will be gone before I will. Jealousy is extremely unattractive.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)